Real estate agent Bonnie Barbieri of Re/Max Marketing Specialists will be featured in the August issue of the Florida edition of Top Agent Magazine. The magazine profiles some of the real estate industry's top professionals.
To see the current issue, visit topagentmagazine.com. For information about Barbieri, visit bonniebarbieri.com.
CHAMBER RIBBON-CUTTING: The Greater Hernando County Chamber of Commerce will have a ribbon-cutting at Century 21 Alliance Realty, 13127 Spring Hill Drive, Spring Hill, at noon Tuesday. Call Sherri Jensen, (352) 279-2812.
CHAMBER 411: The Greater Hernando County Chamber of Commerce will have its Chamber 411 event at 8:15 a.m. Tuesday at the chamber office, 15588 Aviation Loop Drive, south of Brooksville.
The free informational meeting, designed for new members, will demonstrate how to maximize chamber membership benefits. Current members and potential new members are also invited.
For information, call Linda Campo at (352) 796-0697. To RSVP, visit hernandochamber.com/events.
REPUBLICAN BUSINESS LEADERS: The Republican Business Leaders Club of Hernando County will meet from noon to 1 p.m. Friday at Silverthorn Country Club, 4550 Golf Club Lane, Spring Hill.
The club is open to retired and current business owners, managers and anyone who has made a payroll and created jobs. Call Blaise Ingoglia at (352) 686-8200.
LEADERCAST SERIES: The Greater Hernando County Chamber of Commerce will present its Leadercast Leadership Lunch 'n Learn summer workshops, designed to expand on the Chick-fil-A Leadercast experience.
Among the topics: making leadership simple, bringing order to chaos, focusing in a world of distraction and boundaries for leaders.
The free workshops are from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the chamber office, 15588 Aviation Loop Drive, south of Brooksville, Friday and continuing on the following Fridays: July 26 and Aug. 2, 9 and 16.
To get information or to RSVP, visit hernandochamber.com/events.
MANUFACTURING SKILLS: Pasco-Hernando Community College's corporate training department will host a Manufacturing Skills Standards Council certified production technician training program from 5:30 to 9:30 p.m. Mondays and Wednesdays through July 31 at PHCC's Spring Hill Campus, 450 Beverly Court.
The council provides an industry-led training, assessment and certification system focused on the core skills and knowledge needed by production workers. The certified production technician training program course fee is $1,100 per person and includes all instructional materials and certifications.
Employers may qualify for up to 50 percent in training reimbursement funds through the Pasco-Hernando Workforce Board. For information and registration, call (727) 816-3123.
If you have business announcements to share with our readers, mail the details to Jean Hayes, Business Digest, Hernando Times, 15365 Cortez Blvd., Brooksville, FL 34613-6174. You may also email [email protected] or fax them to (352) 754-6133. Items may be edited for length and clarity. Photos are published as space permits; they will not be returned.
• BNI Winning Edge: 7:15 to 9 a.m. Tuesday at the Regency Oaks Clubhouse, 4445 Breakwater Blvd., Spring Hill. The cost is $10 and includes breakfast. Call Lisa Cornett at (352) 345-1377.
• The Referral Institute and the Greater Hernando County Chamber of Commerce are partnering to offer the certified networker program from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Wednesday and continuing weekly through July 24 at the chamber office, 15588 Aviation Loop Drive, south of Brooksville. The program, presented by Tiffanie Kellog, is a training system for building a referral-based marketing strategy. The cost is $1,197, which can be paid in three payments of $399. Participants may attend a single module for $99. To register, call Kellog toll-free at 1-888-282-8649.
• The Greater Hernando County Chamber of Commerce will have its July After Hours Mixer at 5:30 p.m. Thursday at Southern Hills Plantation Club, 4846 Southern Valley Loop, Brooksville. The event is sponsored by GreenPointe Homes and Habitat for Humanity of Hernando County. For information, call Lynn Van Meter, (352) 610-2009. RSVP online at hernandochamber.com/events.
• BNI Leaders by Design: 7:15 to 9:30 a.m. Thursday at the Lake House, 1202 Kenlake Ave., Spring Hill. The cost is $9 and includes breakfast. Call Ralph Vitola at (352) 796-2676.
• Nature Coast Business Professionals: 8 a.m. Friday at IHOP, 3636 Commercial Way, Spring Hill. Guests are welcome. People attending may order from the menu. Call Dana Cutlip at (352) 293-4317.