CHAMBER RIBBON-CUTTINGS: The Greater Hernando County Chamber of Commerce will have two ribbon-cuttings during the coming week:
• Ideal Blue Pool Services, at the chamber office, 15588 Aviation Loop Drive, south of Brooksville, noon Tuesday. Call Kyle Canada, (352) 428-6648.
• Tampa Bay Times, 13045 Cortez Blvd., Spring Hill, 4:30 p.m. Thursday. The event includes an open house from 4 to 6 p.m. Call Luby Sidoff, (727) 869-6219.
CHAMBER MEMBERSHIP MEETING: The Greater Hernando County Chamber of Commerce will have its September membership meeting at 7:15 a.m. Wednesday at Silverthorn Country Club, 4550 Golf Club Lane, south of Brooksville. The breakfast will be sponsored by the Hogan Law Firm. The speaker will be state Rep. Blaise Ingoglia. The prepayment cost with breakfast is $15 online or $20 at the door. To RSVP, visit hernandochamber.com/events. For information, call (352) 796-0697.
BUSINESS BOOT CAMP: Chamber members participating in the Greater Hernando County Chamber of Commerce's Business Boot Camp will learn how to maximize their chamber membership.
Each session will be offered from 7:15 to 9 a.m. at the chamber's office, 15588 Aviation Loop Drive, south of Brooksville. The sessions are free and will include networking opportunities. Sessions include:
• "Networking for Net Profit," Thursday.
• "Marketing Mania," Oct. 6.
• "No Train No Gain," Oct. 20.
• "Advocacy in Action," Oct. 27.
To RSVP, call (352) 796-0697 or visit hernandochamber.com.
DR. CLOUD WEBCAST: The Greater Hernando Chamber of Commerce, in partnership with Chick-fil-A of Hernando County, will sponsor "The Power of the Other," a webcast with Dr. Henry Cloud, from 9 a.m. to noon Sept. 30 at Hillside Community Baptist Church, 27440 Cortez Blvd., Brooksville.
In addition to building skills and knowledge, and closing performance gaps, Cloud will discuss how the best performers also draw on personal and professional relationships to fuel growth and help them surpass current limits. Advance tickets are $10 per person. To RSVP, visit hernandochamber.com or call (352) 796-0697.
SMALL BUSINESS SEMINAR: Pasco Hernando SCORE is presenting a series of free small business seminars.
• How to Apply for a 501(c)(3), from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Tuesday at Hudson Regional Library, 8012 Library Road, Hudson.
• Internet Marketing, from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Wednesday at South Holiday Branch Library, 4649 Mile Stretch Drive, Holiday.
To register and for information, visit pascohernando.score.org and click on the Local Workshops tab or call the SCORE office at (727) 842-4638.
If you have business announcements you would like to share with our readers, mail the details to Jean Hamilton, Business Digest, Hernando Times, 15365 Cortez Blvd., Brooksville, FL 34613-6174. You may also email items to email@example.com or fax them to (352) 754-6133. Items may be edited for length and clarity. Photos are published as space permits; they will not be returned.