Vendors and crafters are needed for the following nonprofit events:
• Communities in Schools of Hernando County's community-wide yard sale, 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday, Paul and Jerry's Self Storage, 10161 County Line Road, Spring Hill. Vendor spaces are $10, which benefits CIS. To reserve a space, call (352) 684-4414.
• Knights of Columbus St. Jude Council 6383 Ladies Auxiliary flea market, 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday, KofC Hall, 10470 Spring Hill Drive, Spring Hill. Outdoor spaces are $15 (bring your own table). Call Annie at (352) 683-7290.
• Hernando Marketplace, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday, Anderson Snow Park, 1360 Anderson Snow Road, Spring Hill. The event, hosted by the Greater Hernando County Chamber of Commerce and the Hernando County Parks and Recreation Department, will showcase Hernando County businesses and services. Admission for the public is free. Vendor spaces to provide information about services or to sell merchandise are available. The cost is $50 for chamber members and $75 for nonmembers. The registration fee is waived for businesses that participate in the Kids Zone area with an activity, demonstration or giveaway for children. To register online, visit hernandochamber.com/events. For information, contact Dawn Badami at (352) 796-0697, ext. 5, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Holy Cross Lutheran Church yard sale, 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. April 13, 6193 Spring Hill Drive, Spring Hill. Vendor spaces are $12. Call Wanda at (352) 683-5310.
• Hernando Beach Marine Safety Support Group yard sale, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. April 13, Coast Guard Auxiliary, 4340 Calienta St., Hernando Beach. This is an indoor event. Vendors pay $25 for a 10- by 10-foot space. Call Jackie at (352) 666-7239. Donations for the sale are welcome and may be dropped off at the auxiliary building from 9 to 11 a.m. on Mondays.
• Spring Flea and Craft Extravaganza, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. April 20, Regency Oaks Civic Association, 4445 Breakwater Blvd., Spring Hill. Flea market vendors, crafters and art and antique dealers are invited to participate. Indoor vendor tables are $10 for association members and $15 for nonmembers; outdoor spaces (bring your own table) are available for $10 for both members and nonmembers. Call Joyce, (352) 597-1405.
• Florida Blueberry Festival, May 4 and 5, downtown Brooksville. Artisans and exhibitors are invited to participate. Applications from artists in all mediums are welcome. The $250 entry fee includes booth space and entry into the juried art show, which includes a $2,000 prize for best in show, $1,000 for the fine art winner and $1,000 for the mixed media winner. There will be a limited number of "Starving Artist Colony" booths, in which five artisans may combine their work ($50 per participant). The deadline to enter is April 7. For details and applications, visit floridablueberryfestival.org or send email to juried.art@florida blueberryfestival.org.