Jazzercize hosts free open house: The Jazzercise Fitness Center, 7257 Forest Oaks Blvd., Spring Hill, will host an open house today through Sunday.
Festivities will include free 30-minute express classes, information about the program, drawings for prizes and special discounts.
Admission to all classes during the open house is free and open to the public. Children must be over the age of 12 and accompanied by an adult. Dress to exercise. No registration is required.
Scheduled classes are 9 and 10 a.m. Friday and Saturday, 4:30 and 5:30 p.m. Friday and 3 p.m. Sunday.
For information, call Becky Mooneyham, (352) 442-8595.
Chamber's Young Professional Committee: The Greater Hernando County Chamber of Commerce's Young Professionals Committee will meet at 1:30 p.m. today at the chamber's office, 15588 Aviation Loop Drive, south of Brooksville. Call Lindsey Hack, (352) 796-6000.
Chamber ribbon-cuttings: The Greater Hernando County Chamber of Commerce will have three ribbon-cuttings during the coming week:
• Grace World Outreach Church, 20366 Cortez Blvd., Brooksville, noon Tuesday. Call Bob Brosher, (352) 796-3685.
• Robert Neuhausen, at Rookie's 19, 1320 Commercial Way, Spring Hill, Spring Hill, 6 p.m. Wednesday. Call Robert Neuhausen, (352) 442-6914.
• Re/Max Advantage Realty, 9617 Commercial Way in the Glen Lakes Plaza, north of Weeki Wachee, 5 p.m. Thursday. Call Barbara Quist, (352) 596-9999.
Grand opening: Barbara Quist, broker/owner of RE/MAX Advantage Realty of Hernando County, will host a grand opening of her new office at 9617 Commercial Way in the Glen Lakes Publix Plaza, north of Weeki Wachee, from 4 to 7 p.m. Thursday.
The event includes food, drinks, giveaways and tethered balloon rides in the RE/MAX balloon for $5. Proceeds from the balloon rides will benefit Children's Miracle Network hospitals.
Hernando County Food Truck Fiesta: The Greater Hernando County Chamber of Commerce will present its first Hernando County Food Truck Fiesta from 5 to 9 p.m. May 16 at Weeki Wachee High School, 12150 Vespa Way, north of Weeki Wachee.
The event is being billed as a "family date night," open to the public and designed for families to spend the evening together enjoying foods from area food truck vendors. There will be a free movie on the school lawn.
The event will also feature local vendors, nonprofit organizations and a children's activity area with games, prizes and other activities. Guests are invited to bring lawn chairs.
For information, call (352) 796-0697.
'Branding Your Business for Success': The Small Business Development Center at USF, in partnership with the Greater Hernando County Chamber of Commerce, will offer a free business seminar, "Branding Your Business For Success," from 8:30 to 11 a.m. Wednesday at the chamber's office, 15588 Aviation Loop Drive, south of Brooksville.
Speakers will include Royce Decker, Stacey Pierce, Laney Husebo and Tom Fleming. To RSVP, visit hernandochamber.com/events.
Educating entrepreneurs: SCORE Chapter 439 is presenting an ongoing series of free business seminars. Upcoming seminars include:
• "Using the Internet in Your Business," from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Wednesday, Hugh Embry Branch Library, 14215 Fourth St., Dade City.
• "Bankers Delight-Business Plan," 5:30 to 7 p.m. May 20, Greater Hernando County Chamber of Commerce, 15588 Aviation Loop Drive, south of Brooksville.
• "How to Apply for a 501c3," 5:35 to 7:30 p.m. May 20, Centennial Park Library, 5740 Moog Road, Holiday.
• "How to Apply for a 501c3," 5:35 to 7:30 p.m. May 20, Hudson Regional Library, 8012 Library Road, Hudson.
To register, visit score439.org and click on the "Local Workshops" tab or call the SCORE office at (727) 842-4638.
If you have business announcements you would like to share with our readers, mail the details to Jean Hayes, Business Digest, Hernando Times, 15365 Cortez Blvd., Brooksville, FL 34613-6174. You may also e-mail items to email@example.com or fax them to (352) 754-6133. Items may be edited for length and clarity. Photos are published as space permits; they will not be returned.