Nominate your company for Tampa Bay's Top Workplaces
Just how good is your workplace? How does it stack up when it comes to providing a creative, supportive, energetic and inclusive environment?
Due to popular demand, we've extended the deadline for you to find out. The deadline to register for the St. Petersburg Times' Top Workplaces survey is now Dec. 3.
Last time, nearly 17,000 employees from more than 110 companies participated. The Top 60 workplaces were revealed in a 28-page special section in March.
Can your workplace dethrone the 2010 category winners — New York Life (large), American Strategic Insurance (medium) and St. Mary's Episcopal Day School (small)?
Here's how it works:
Any employee from the CEO on down to a part-time worker can nominate an organization. Our research partner, Workplace Dynamics, will contact nominated organizations and ask them to participate in a survey.
It is free for your organization to participate, and every organization that participates will receive feedback on its workplace. To make a nomination, go to www. tampabay .com/ topworkplaces or call (727) 498-5578.
To participate, your organization — public, private, government or nonprofit — must have at least 50 employees in the Tampa Bay area. So send in your nominations ASAP. The Times will publish the special section in the spring.
To view complete coverage of the 2010 winners, go to www. tampabay .com/ topworkplaces2010 .
© 2014 Tampa Bay Times
St. Petersburg Times' Top Workplaces
Here are the winners from the Times' last Top Workplaces survey. Do you think your organization can break into the Top 60? Find out by nominating your organization at www.tampabay.com/topworkplaces or call (727) 498-5578.
(500-plus local employees)
1. New York Life
2. The Progressive Group of Insurance Cos.
3. PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
5. Western Reserve Life Assurance Co. of Ohio
6. Raymond James Financial Inc.
7. Moffitt Cancer Center
8. Busch Gardens
10. Hillsborough County Aviation Authority
(150-499 local employees)
1. American Strategic Insurance Corp.
2. APG Electric
3. Century 21 Beggins Enterprises
4. SouthEast Personnel Leasing Inc.
5. Tampa Bay Rays Baseball Ltd.
6. Don CeSar Beach Resort, a Loews Hotel
7. JSA Healthcare
8. Oak Manor Senior Living Community
9. Gulf Coast Enterprises
10. Lazydays RV Center Inc.
11. Accuform Signs
12. Laser Spine Institute
13. Capital One
14. Answers Systems
15. Eckerd College Inc.
17. CAE USA Inc.
18. Drug Abuse Comprehensive Coordinating Office
19. St. Luke's Cataract & Laser Institute
20. MTS Medication Technologies Inc.
Small (50-149 local employees)
1. St. Mary's Episcopal Day School
2. Residence at Timber Pines
3. Camden Property Trust
4. Bay Area Legal Services Inc.
5. Banker Lopez Gassler P.A.
6. National Title Network Inc.
7. Realtec Group Inc.
8. Gregory Sharer & Stuart P.A.
9. Vology Data Systems
10. Brandon Ford
11. Office of the Attorney General, Child Support Enforcement
12. Electric Supply Inc.
14. Bouchard Insurance
15. Tampa Bay & Co.
17. Bay Area Heart Center
18. Pro Tech Monitoring Inc.
19. DITEK Corp.
21. Applicant Insight Inc.
22. Religious Community Services Inc.
23. Pender Newkirk & Co. LLP
24. RedVector.com Inc.
25. HSA Engineers & Scientists
26. Greystone Healthcare
27. Beck Group
29. Accusoft Pegasus
30. Response Mail Express