Scottrade, a leading branch-supported online investing firm, has outgrown its Port Richey office and will relocate Monday to 3130 Little Road in the Mitchell Ranch Plaza, Trinity.
The new office hours are 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday, and from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. Saturday.
For information, call Doug Anderson, office manager, at (727) 372-0563.
• • •
Mousethruthehouse.com was recently recognized by Builder magazine, the official publication of the National Association of Home Builders.
Impressed with the site, the magazine recently profiled the Holiday-based website, a division of John Heagney Public Relations.
Builder's senior editor, John Caulfield, interviewed site creator John Heagney, about the genesis and evolution of the concept, which provides free front-door-to-front-door video walking tours of nearly 400 model homes in central Florida at no charge to the home buyers or to builders.
For information, call (727) 942-2718.
• • •
Ford of Port Richey, 10715 U.S. 19, Port Richey, is offering special pricing for all 2011 graduates in support of the nonprofit organization, Standing Tall for Veterans.
Ford of Port Richey will extend "military pricing" to 2011 high school and college graduates.
Under the program, Ford of Port Richey will also make a $100 donation to Standing Tall for each new or used vehicle sold when a customer mentions the agency.
For information, visit standingtallforveterans.org.
• • •
Leadership Pasco, a development program that explores critical issues through a series of seminars and hands-on activities, is accepting applications for its class of 2012.
The program is open to people interested in community involvement and perpetuating the prosperity of Pasco County.
Topics include leadership skills, the history of Pasco County, education, health care-social services, law enforcement-criminal justice, economic and business development, government and infrastructure.
Submit applications at leadershippasco.com. For an application, call Leadership Pasco toll-free at 1-866-783-1122 or (727) 844-5247.
Dr. Myron Graff of Smiles by Graff Orthodontics recently presented the Pasco County School District with $3,000 to cover six scholarships, each for $500, what will be awarded to six West Pasco public high school seniors.
Each year, Graff and his staff pass along the tough decision of selecting the recipients to the county's high schools. Each school selects one recipient. The only requirement is the student chosen must show an interest in the sciences and need the financial assistance.
This year recipients are: Fanny Gutt from Ridgewood High, Karl Bumstead from Hudson High, Stephanie Osburn from Gulf High, Kelly Lewis from River Ridge High, Ashley Hall from Anclote High and Manthan Thaker from Mitchell High.
Graff considers the scholarships a small repayment for the support the community has given his practice during the past 30 years. To day, Graff has awarded more than $50,000 in scholarships.
Graff has offices at 1822 Health Care Drive, Trinity, and 5522 Gulf Drive, New Port Richey. For information, call (727) 848-5525.
• • •
Coldwell Banker F.I. Grey & Son, 9020 Rancho Del Rio Drive, New Port Richey, lists its May awards:
Realtor Susanna Vizzari won the "Top Selling Agent by Units," the "Top Selling Agent by Volume," the "Top Producing Agent by Units" and the "Top Producing Agent by Volume" awards.
The "Top Listing Agents by Units" and the "Top Listing Agents by Volume" awards were presented to Team Maceda, whose members consist of Joe Maceda, Kris Mizgorski, Chuck Smith, Rebecca Duffy and Tricia Shade.
Call Kelly Parker-Powell, office manager, at (727) 375-5700.
The Greater Zephyrhills Chamber of Commerce will have a Hail & Farewell reception from 5 to 6 p.m. Monday at the Zephyrhills City Hall, 5335 Eighth St., Zephyrhills, to honor retiring city manager Steve Spina, and to welcome new city manager Jim Drumm.
For information, call (813) 782-1913 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
• • •
The West Pasco Chamber of Commerce will have these ribbon-cuttings this week:
• AutoworX, 8030 Massachusetts Ave., New Port Richey, 11:30 a.m. Tuesday. Call Ryan Hexler, (727) 807-7070.
• Wells Fargo, 3040 Little Road, Trinity, 10 a.m. Wednesday. Call (727) 843-4438.
• Regency Palms Apartments, 8332 Alnwick Circle, Port Richey, 11:30 a.m. Wednesday. Call (727) 819-2288.
• R House 2 Yours, 9624 U.S. 19, Port Richey, 11:30 a.m. Thursday. Call (727) 847-1500.
• • •
The Wesley Chapel Chamber of Commerce will have its Business Mixer at 6 p.m. Thursday at West Winds Assisted Living, 37411 Eiland Blvd., Zephyrhills. For information, call (813) 994-5399.
• • •
The Greater Zephyrhills Chamber of Commerce will have its monthly chamber mixer from 5 to 7 p.m. Thursday at Bay Area Injury Rehab, 38306 Daughtery Road, Zephyrhills. For information, call (813) 782-1913 or e-mail email@example.com.
• • •
West Pasco Legal Support Association will have a Meet and Greet at 5:30 p.m. June 20 at IHOP, 4736 U.S. 19, New Port Richey. At 6 p.m., speaker Hugh C. Umstead, Esq., will speak about notary law.
The association meets on the third Monday of each month. Individuals interested in the legal field, as well as attorneys, judicial assistants, paralegals and legal office staff, are invited. RSVP to Marcy Nolan, secretary, at (727) 271-6777.
• • •
Preferred Referrals Networking, a nonprofit organization, will host a Business Mixer at 8 p.m. Thursday at Remington's Steakhouse, 27405 State Road 54, Wesley Chapel.
The cost is $10, which includes a glass of wine or a draft beer. Half of the proceeds benefit the Florida Exotic Bird Sanctuary. Local businesses are invited to attend for an evening of networking and to learn about PRN and the sanctuary.
Bring business cards and be prepared to network. For information on the bird sanctuary, visit www.flabirdsanctuary.com. For information on the mixer, call Les Saland at (813) 995-0292.
If you have business announcements you would like to share with our readers, mail the details to Jean Hayes, Business Digest, Pasco Times, 11321 U.S. 19, Port Richey, FL 34668. You may also e-mail items to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax them to (727) 869-6233. Photos are published as space permits; they will not be returned.
• Trinity Positive Business Network: 8:30 a.m. Monday at Panera Bread, 3234 Little Road in the Mitchell Ranch Plaza, Trinity. Meets every Monday. Call Ashok Visuvasam at (813) 333-1622.
• West Pasco Business Association: 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. Tuesday at 2150 Seven Springs Blvd., Trinity. The association is a pool of professionals who work together to promote each others' businesses. The group meets every Tuesday. For information, visit westpascobusinessassociation.com.
• Pasco Hernando NPI Networking Group: 11:45 a.m. Tuesday at Boulevard Beef & Ale, 6236 Grand Blvd., New Port Richey. Call Rob Marlowe at (727) 847-2424.
• Trinity Business Association: 5:30 p.m. Tuesday at Fox Hollow Country Club, 10050 Robert Trent Jones Parkway, Trinity. Meetings are on the first and third Tuesday of each month. For information, e-mail Info@TrinityBusinessAssociation.com.
• Central Pasco Chamber Wednesday Morning Networking Group: 7:45 a.m. Wednesday at Hungry Harry's Famous Bar-B-Que, 3116 Land O'Lakes Blvd., Land O'Lakes. A full breakfast will be served at no cost. The group meets on the first and third Wednesday of each month. To RSVP, call the chamber at (813) 909-2722.
• BNI Revenue Source: 7:30 to 9 a.m. Wednesday at Heritage Springs Country Club, 11345 Robert Trent Jones Parkway, Trinity. Visitors welcome. Cost, including breakfast, is $10. Call David Randall at (727) 842-7744.
• Free Networking International: 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Wednesday at Cantina Laredo restaurant, 2000 Piazza Ave., Building 4, Suite 170, Wesley Chapel (at the Shops at Wiregrass). Individuals pay for their own lunch. Call group director Martine Duncan, co-owner of the Theater Doctor, at (813) 929-6816.
• Neighborhood Networks: 11:45 a.m. Wednesday at Whiskey River Saltwater Grill, 5245 Limestone Drive, Port Richey. Meets every Wednesday. Call Josh Green at (727) 457-2393.
• BNI Eagles: 7:15 a.m. Thursday at Spartan Manor, 6121 Massachusetts Ave., New Port Richey. Cost is $10 (includes breakfast). For information or to RSVP, call Sheryl Ryan at (352) 556-7711.
• BNI Referral Connections: 7:15 to 9 a.m. Thursday at Los Vallarta's Mexican Restaurant, 22948 State Road 54, Lutz. Call Capt. Rob Hamilton at (813) 431-5887.