Dr. Chase DeCubellis received his chiropractic degree June 15 during commencement exercises at Palmer College of Chiropractic in Port Orange.
DeCubellis is the son of Edward and Deanna DeCubellis of New Port Richey. He resides in Pasco County and plans to establish a clinic in the New Port Richey/Trinity area.
Southeastern College's New Port Richey Branch Campus at 6014 U.S. 19 will hold a Medical Billing & Coding Open House from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Tuesday.
The event includes a meet and greet with the medical billing and coding program director, and hands-on demonstrations. Food and drinks will be provided.
To RSVP, call (727) 847-6855.
• • •
The City of Zephyrhills will host the Zephyrhills Economic Development Summit: "Ideas Ripe for Implementation - A Roundtable Workshop" from 5:30 to 7 p.m. Wednesday at City Hall, 5335 Eighth St., Zephyrhills. A social at 5 p.m. will kick off the event.
Members of the Zephyrhills City Council, city staff and leaders from the Greater Zephyrhills Chamber of Commerce and Main Street Zephyrhills will participate in a dialogue with the public on the future of Zephyrhills economic development. The event is open to the public.
The core program will involve questions and comments from key business and economic development stakeholders. Zephyrhills Mayor Steve Von Gorden will speak on the state of the local economy and priorities for local economic development. The chamber's Economic Development Steering Committee will present options for investing in an economic development initiative.
For information, call RJ Keetch at (813) 780-000.
• • •
The West Pasco Chamber of Commerce will have a ribbon cutting at Key Wireless, 6035 Barefoot Court (at the Gulf Landings Clubhouse), New Port Richey, at 11:15 a.m. Thursday. For information, call the chamber at (727) 842-7651.
• • •
West Pasco Chamber of Commerce's Young Professionals Group and Ambassadors Club will host the Invasion to Business Success Mixer from 5 to 8 p.m. Thursday at the Gulf Landings Clubhouse, 6035 Barefoot Court, New Port Richey.
The event is sponsored by Key Wireless. Free food and beer and wine will be served. There will be a cash bar for liquor. For information, call the chamber at (727) 842-7651.
• • •
Lennar and Universal American Mortgage Corp. will host a Home Buyer's Expo from noon to 2 p.m. July 14 at Thousand Oaks, 9885 Trumpet Vine Loop off Trinity Boulevard, south of State Road 54, Trinity.
The event is free and open to the public. Mortgage lending professionals from UAMC and new home counselors from Lennar will be on hand to offer free credit evaluations, answer questions about mortgage loans, interest rates and financing options. Home buyers at the expo can get pre-qualified to find out how much home they can afford.
Lunch will be provided. To RSVP, call (813) 917-9080 or visit Lennar.com.
If you have business announcements you would like to share, mail the details to Jean Hayes, Business Digest, Pasco Times, 11321 U.S. 19, Port Richey, FL 34668. You may also email items to [email protected] or fax them to (352) 754-6133. Items may be edited for length and clarity. Photos are published as space permits; they will not be returned.
• Trinity Positive Business Network: 8:30 a.m. Monday at Oasis Coffee Spot, 9213 Little Road in the Regency Shopping Center, New Port Richey. Call Ashok Visuvasam at (813) 333-1622.
• BNI Outlook to Success: 7:30 a.m. Tuesday at Timber Greens Country Club, 6333 Timber Greens Blvd., New Port Richey. Speaker will be Robert Schneider with RS Handy Services. The cost is $8 and includes breakfast. Call (727) 847-3898.
• Business Development Council: 8:15 a.m. Tuesday at Cracker Barrel, 5341 U.S. 19, New Port Richey. The business networking group, hosted by Cadence Bank (formerly Superior Bank), promotes individual business members. The group meets the second Tuesday of each month. Call Crystal Menzie Olson at (727) 376-1030.
• East Pasco Networking Group: 8:30 a.m. Tuesday at the Village Inn, 5214 Gall Blvd., Zephyrhills. Guest speaker is Walter Price, candidate for Pasco County property appraiser. Call Nils Lenz at (813) 782-9491.
• Pasco Hernando NPI Networking Group: 11:45 a.m. Tuesday at Boulevard Beef & Ale, 6236 Grand Blvd., New Port Richey. Call Rob Marlowe at (727) 847-2424.
• West Pasco Business Association: 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. Tuesday at 2150 Seven Springs Blvd., Trinity. The association is made up of professionals who work together to promote each other's businesses. Visit westpascobusinessassociation.com.
• BNI Revenue Source Chapter: 7:30 to 9 a.m. Wednesday at Heritage Springs Country Club, 11345 Robert Trent Jones Parkway, Trinity. Visitors welcome. Cost with breakfast is $10. Call David Randall at (727) 842-7744.
• Pasco Aging Network: 8:30 a.m. Wednesday at the Cottages of Port Richey, 5905 Pine Hill Road, Port Richey. PAN is a coalition of agencies and private providers of elder services in Pasco County. The group meets the second Wednesday of each month. Call Lori Felber, president, at (727) 863-5808.
• Free Networking International: 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Wednesday at Cantina Laredo restaurant, 2000 Piazza Ave., Building 4, Suite 170, Wesley Chapel (at the Shops at Wiregrass). Attendees pay for their own lunch. Call Martine Duncan at (813) 929-6816.
• Neighborhood Networks Meeting: 11:45 a.m. Wednesday at Trio's Restaurant at Quality Inn and Suites, 5316 U.S. 19, New Port Richey. Call Maryann Wilkes at (813) 264-6108 or visit ourneighborhoodnetworks.com.
• BNI Eagles: 7:15 a.m. Thursday at Spartan Manor, 6121 Massachusetts Ave., New Port Richey. Cost is $10 and includes breakfast. Call Sheryl Ryan at (352) 556-7711.
• BNI Referral Connection: 7:15 to 9 a.m. Thursday at Los Vallarta's Mexican Restaurant, 22948 State Road 54, Lutz. Call Rob Hamilton at (813) 431-5887.
• West Pasco Young Professionals Networking Group: 6 to 7:30 p.m. Thursday at Fox Hollow Golf & Country Club, 10050 Robert Trent Jones Parkway, Trinity. Meetings are $11 per person. Make checks out to the West Pasco Chamber of Commerce. Reserve by Wednesday. Meetings are the second Thursday of month. Call (727) 842-7651.