The Small Business Development Center at the University of South Florida and the Greater Zephyrhills Chamber of Commerce have partnered to provide free consultations to small businesses and entrepreneurs in Pasco County.
Free and confidential business consulting services are available by appointment from 9 to 11 a.m. on the second and fourth Tuesdays of each month in the chamber's conference room at 38550 Fifth Ave., Zephyrhills.
For information or to schedule an appointment, call toll-free 1-888-929-2221.
Le Magazine International de la Dentisterie Laser recently published a four-page article written by Dr. David Kimmel of the Florida Cancer for Laser Dentistry, 12124 Cobblestone Drive, Bayonet Point.
In the article, Kimmel demonstrated how he was able to regenerate bone growth during the treatment of gum disease with the LANAP (Laser Assisted New Attachment Procedure).
Kimmel has been practicing in Bayonet Point since 1990 and has been utilizing laser dentistry for more than eight years. He can be reached at (727) 862-8513.
• • •
David H. Coe was recently named general manager/chief operating officer at Heritage Pines, an active 55+ adult community located in north Hudson.
Coe joins the Heritage Pines community from Arden, N.C., where he was a large scale community division manager for IPM Corp. Prior to that service he was general manager of Keowee Key Property Owners Association.
For information, call (727) 857-5100.
The Knowledgeable Network of Women, sponsored by the Greater Zephyrhills Chamber of Commerce, will have its December Luncheon from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Wednesday at the Scotland Yards Golf Club, 8900 Wire Road, Dade City.
KNOW is a personal and professional development program for women in the greater Zephyrhills area. The guest speaker will be Susan A. MacManus, a University of South Florida professor of government and international affairs and a political analyst for WFLA-Ch. 8.
The cost is $15 for chamber members/$20 for nonmembers. Call the chamber at (813) 782-1913. To RSVP, call (813) 782-1913 or email email@example.com.
• • •
Women's Connection of New Port Richey will present the "Sounds of Christmas" program from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Dec. 10 at Spartan Manor, 6121 Massachusetts Ave., New Port Richey.
Vocalist Diane Anderson will present a Christmas music program. Speaker Gaye Martin will talk about how "Some Have the Magic and Some Don't." The cost is $15 and includes the program, luncheon and speaker. To RSVP, call Linda at (727) 856-4042 or Carol at (727) 863-2605 by Dec. 8.
• • •
SCORE Chapter 439 will present "Introduction to QuickBooks," from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Dec. 11 at the New Port Richey Library, 5939 Main St.
The free, two-hour business seminar is designed for those planning to start a business, or who have recently started a small business but have not yet set up an effective record keeping system. To register, visit pascohernando.score.org or call the SCORE office at (727) 842-4638.
• • •
Business and Professional Women of Calusa will have a shred-a-thon from 10 a.m. to noon Dec. 1 at A+ Tax and Accounting, 6518 U.S. 19, New Port Richey.
A shredding truck will be on site to shred all personal documents. The cost is $5 per letter-size box; $8 per legal-size box. All proceeds benefit BPW scholarships. The event is sponsored by FLA Title Services, A+ Tax and Accounting, and CPU Technologies. For information, call Judy at (727) 847-6324.
If you have business announcements you would like to share, mail the details to Jean Hayes, Business Digest, Pasco Times, 11321 U.S. 19, Port Richey, FL 34668. You may also email items to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax them to (352) 754-6133. Submitted items may be edited for length and clarity. Photos are published as space permits; they will not be returned.
• Trinity Positive Business Network: 8:30 a.m. Monday at Oasis Coffee Spot, 9213 Little Road in the Regency Shopping Center, New Port Richey. Call Ashok Visuvasam at (813) 333-1622.
• BNI Outlook to Success: 7:30 a.m. Tuesday at Timber Greens Country Club, 6333 Timber Greens Blvd., New Port Richey. The cost is $8 and includes breakfast. Call (727) 847-3898.
• Pasco Hernando NPI Networking Group: 11:45 a.m. Tuesday at Boulevard Beef & Ale, 6236 Grand Blvd., New Port Richey. Call Rob Marlowe at (727) 847-2424.
• Trinity Business Association: 5:30 p.m. Tuesday at Fox Hollow Country Club, 10050 Robert Trent Jones Parkway, Trinity. Email email@example.com.
• West Pasco Business Association: 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. Tuesday at 2150 Seven Springs Blvd., Trinity. The association is made up of professionals who work together to promote one another's businesses. Visit westpascobusinessassociation.com.
• BNI Revenue Source Chapter: 7:30 to 9 a.m. Wednesday at Heritage Springs Country Club, 11345 Robert Trent Jones Parkway, Trinity. Visitors welcome. Cost with breakfast is $10. Call David Randall at (727) 842-7744.
• Wednesday Morning Networking Group: 7:45 a.m. Wednesday at Hungry Harry's Family Bar-B-Que, 3116 Land O'Lakes Blvd. (in the Lakehouse). The event sponsor is A.L. Saland Insurance Solutions. The cost is $5 and includes breakfast. For information, call the Central Pasco Chamber of Commerce at (813) 909-2722.
• Free Networking International: 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Wednesday at Cantina Laredo restaurant, 2000 Piazza Ave., Building 4, Suite 170, Wesley Chapel (at the Shops at Wiregrass). Attendees pay for their own lunch. Call Martine Duncan at (813) 929-6816.
• BNI Eagles: 7:15 a.m. Thursday at Spartan Manor, 6121 Massachusetts Ave., New Port Richey. Cost is $10 and includes breakfast. Call Sheryl Ryan at (352) 556-7711.
• BNI Referral Connection: 7:15 to 9 a.m. Thursday at Vallartas Mexican Restaurant, 22948 State Road 54, Lutz. Call Rob Hamilton at (813) 431-5887.
• Women Helping Women: 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Thursday at Fox Hollow Country Club, 10050 Robert Trent Jones Parkway, Trinity. Cost for luncheon is $11. Meets the first Thursday of each month. No charge to join. For information or to RSVP, call Gigi D. Evans at (727) 945-9669.