Highland Homes has earned the prestigious Double Diamond award for being the first home builder to have its model-home video tours seen by more than 20,000 prospective home buyers on mousethruthehouse.com, an innovative online system that provides home shoppers with free front-door-to-front-door video tours of hundreds of model homes throughout central Florida.
Highland Homes, based in Lakeland, has appeared on Builder magazine's national Builder 100 and Professional Builder magazine's Top 400 Giants list. It also ranks among Florida Trend magazine's 200 largest privately owned Florida companies and Tampa Bay Business Journal's Top 100 privately owned companies in the Tampa Bay area.
For information, contact John Heagney at (727) 942-2718 or visit mousethruthehouse.com.
• • •
The Small Business Development Center at the University of South Florida and the Greater Zephyrhills Chamber of Commerce have partnered to provide free consultations to small businesses and entrepreneurs in Pasco County.
Free and confidential business consulting services are available by appointment from 9 to 11 a.m. on the second and fourth Tuesdays of each month in the chamber's conference room at 38550 Fifth Ave., Zephyrhills.
For information or to schedule an appointment, call toll-free 1-888-929-2221.
West Pasco Legal Support Association will meet at 5 p.m. Monday at the IHOP restaurant, 4736 U.S. 19, New Port Richey.
The event includes dinner, followed by a meet and greet, and then a guest speaker. The association meets the third Monday of each month. Individuals interested in the legal field, attorneys, judicial assistance, paralegals and legal office staff are all invited to attend. To RSVP, contact Marcy Nolan at (727) 271-6777.
• • •
The West Pasco Chamber of Commerce will have two ribbon-cuttings and an open house during the coming week:
• No. 1 Home Roofing, 8032 U.S. 19, Port Richey, 11:30 a.m. Tuesday.
• The Greek Children's Fund FL, at Fox Hollow Golf Club, 10050 Robert Trent Jones Parkway, Trinity, 11:30 a.m. Wednesday.
For information, call the chamber at (727) 842-7651.
• • •
The Greater Zephyrhills Chamber of Commerce will have its Holiday Chamber Mixer from 5 to 7 p.m. Thursday at CenterState Bank, 6930 Gall Blvd., Zephyrhills.
The event offers an evening of networking, food and drinks. To RSVP, call the chamber at (813) 782-1913.
• • •
Calusa Business and Professional Women will meet at 11:30 a.m. Friday at Seven Springs Golf & Country Club, 3535 Trophy Blvd., New Port Richey.
This month's program speaker will be designer Joanne Grassi from Celebrating Home.
BPW luncheons are open to the public, and guests are welcome. Meals are $12.95 per person.
For information, call Joanne Grassi at (727) 856-9595.
If you have business announcements you would like to share, mail the details to Jean Hayes, Business Digest, Pasco Times, 11321 U.S. 19, Port Richey, FL 34668. You may also email items to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax them to (352) 754-6133. Submitted items may be edited for length and clarity. Photos are published as space permits; they will not be returned.
• Trinity Positive Business Network: 8:30 a.m. Monday at Oasis Coffee Spot, 9213 Little Road in the Regency Shopping Center, New Port Richey. Call Ashok Visuvasam at (813) 333-1622.
• BNI Outlook to Success: 7:30 a.m. Tuesday at Timber Greens Country Club, 6333 Timber Greens Blvd., New Port Richey. The cost is $8 and includes breakfast. Call (727) 847-3898.
• West Pasco Business Network: 11:30 a.m. Tuesday at Atria Windsor Woods, 13707 Dallas Drive, Hudson. Meets the third Tuesday of every month. To reserve a seat, call Abby Hamilton at (813) 817-1905.
• West Pasco Chapter of NPI: 11:45 a.m. Tuesday at Boulevard Beef & Ale, 6236 Grand Blvd., New Port Richey. Call Rob Marlowe at (727) 847-2424.
• West Pasco Business Association: 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. Tuesday at 2150 Seven Springs Blvd., Trinity. The association is made up of professionals who work together to promote one another's businesses. Visit westpascobusinessassociation.com.
• Wednesday Morning Networking Group: 7:45 a.m. Wednesday at Hungry Harry's Family Bar-B-Que, 3116 Land O'Lakes Blvd. (in the Lakehouse). The event sponsor is A.L. Saland Insurance Solutions. The cost is $5 and includes breakfast. For information, call the Central Pasco Chamber of Commerce at (813) 909-2722.
• Free Networking International: 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Wednesday at Cantina Laredo restaurant, 2000 Piazza Ave., Building 4, Suite 170, Wesley Chapel (at the Shops at Wiregrass). Attendees pay for their own lunch. Call Martine Duncan at (813) 929-6816.
• BNI Eagles: 7:15 a.m. Thursday at Spartan Manor, 6121 Massachusetts Ave., New Port Richey. Cost is $10 and includes breakfast. Call Clay Henderson at (727) 534-5191.
• BNI Referral Connection: 7:15 to 9 a.m. Thursday at Vallartas Mexican Restaurant, 22948 State Road 54, Lutz. Call Rob Hamilton at (813) 431-5887.