• Trinity Positive Business Network: 8:30 a.m. Monday at Oasis Coffee Spot, 9213 Little Road in the Regency Shopping Center, New Port Richey. Call Ashok Visuvasam at (813) 333-1622.
• BNI Outlook to Success: 7:30 a.m. Tuesday at Timber Greens Country Club, 6333 Timber Greens Blvd., New Port Richey. The cost is $8 and includes breakfast. Call (727) 847-3898.
• Pasco Hernando NPI Networking Group: 11:45 a.m. Tuesday at Boulevard Beef & Ale, 6236 Grand Blvd., New Port Richey. Call Rob Marlowe at (727) 847-2424.
• Trinity Business Association: 5:30 p.m. Tuesday at Fox Hollow Country Club, 10050 Robert Trent Jones Parkway, Trinity. Email email@example.com.
• West Pasco Business Association: 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. Tuesday at 2150 Seven Springs Blvd., Trinity. The association is made up of professionals who work together to promote one another's businesses. Visit westpascobusinessassociation.com.
• BNI Revenue Source Chapter: 7:30 to 9 a.m. Wednesday at Heritage Springs Country Club, 11345 Robert Trent Jones Parkway, Trinity. Visitors welcome. The cost with breakfast is $10. Call David Randall at (727) 842-7744.
• Free Networking International: 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Wednesday at Cantina Laredo restaurant, 2000 Piazza Ave., Building 4, Suite 170, Wesley Chapel (at the Shops at Wiregrass). Attendees pay for their own lunch. Call Martine Duncan at (813) 929-6816.
• BNI Eagles: 7:15 a.m. Thursday at Spartan Manor, 6121 Massachusetts Ave., New Port Richey. The cost is $10 and includes breakfast. Call Sheryl Ryan at (352) 556-7711.
• BNI Referral Connection: 7:15 to 9 a.m. Thursday at Los Vallarta's Mexican Restaurant, 22948 State Road 54, Lutz. Call Rob Hamilton at (813) 431-5887.
• Wednesday Morning Networking Group: 7:45 a.m. Wednesday at Hungry Harry's Family Bar-B-Que, 3116 Land O'Lakes Blvd. (in the Lakehouse). The event sponsor is A.L. Saland Insurance Solutions. The cost is $5 and includes breakfast. For more information, call the Central Pasco Chamber of Commerce at (813) 909-2722.
• West Pasco Young Professionals Networking Group: 6 to 7:30 p.m. Thursday at Fox Hollow Country Club, 10050 Robert Trent Jones Parkway, Trinity. The cost is $11 per person. Meetings are on the second Thursday of the month. Call (727) 842-7651. RSVP at (727) 842-7651.
Gulfside Regional Hospice's Thrift Shoppe has moved to a bigger location at 6117 State Road 54 in the Elfers Square Shopping Center, New Port Richey, and is open for business.
The new store joins four other Pasco stores, including the Dade City Thrift Shoppe at 37925 Sky Ridge Circle, Dade City; the Hudson Thrift Shoppe at 12154 U.S. 19, Bayonet Point; the Lutz Thrift Shoppe at 21780 State Road 54, Lutz; and the Zephyrhills Thrift Shoppe at 36524 State Road 54, Zephyrhills.
All five stores are open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Saturday. Sales benefit Gulfside Regional Hospice and help provide care for patients with life-limiting illnesses in Pasco.
• • •
The Zephyrhills Chamber of Commerce held its signature event, the Pigz in Z'Hills BBQ & Blues festival, on Oct. 27. Organizers received a formal proclamation from state Rep. Will Weatherford declaring the BBQ & Blues a state Championship Barbecue Contest.
Proceeds from the event benefit several youth, education and community services and programs.
In the Professional Division, the Swamp Boys from Winter Haven won Grand Champion; Big Papa's Country Kitchen from Naples received Reserve Champion.
In the Backyard Division, Bettern Store Bot of Bushnell won Grand Champion; Bahr's Smokin' Butts of Zephyrhills was selected the People's Choice for all-around favorite team.
For a complete list of contest results, contact the chamber at (813) 782-1913.
• • •
Ed Morse Auto Plaza, 10133 U.S. 19, Port Richey, will collect canned goods and nonperishable food from Monday through Nov. 16 to benefit Feeding America.
Feeding America provides low-income individuals and families with the fuel to survive and even thrive.
As the nation's leading domestic hunger-relief charity, the Feeding America network supplies food to more than 37 million Americans each year, including 14 million children and 3 million seniors.
For more information, visit feedingamerica.org or call toll-free 1-888-469-2912.
• • •
The Small Business Development Center at the University of South Florida and the Greater Zephyrhills Chamber of Commerce have partnered to provide free consultations to small businesses and entrepreneurs in Pasco County.
Free and confidential business consulting services are available by appointment from 9 to 11 a.m. on the second and fourth Tuesdays of each month in the chamber's conference room at 38550 Fifth Ave., Zephyrhills.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, call toll-free 1-888-929-2221.
The Greater Zephyrhills Chamber of Commerce will host the 2012 Harvest Festival Business Expo from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. today at Zephyr Park, 38116 Fifth Ave., Zephyrhills. The expo is sponsored by the Zephyrhills/Wesley Chapel Ministerial Association and Florida Hospital Zephyrhills.
Proceeds will benefit the Samaritan Project of Zephyrhills and the Zephyrhills/Wesley Chapel Ministerial Association. The event is free and will feature entertainment, food, games, giveaways and exhibits from churches, businesses and nonprofit organizations.
For additional information, call (813) 782-1913 or visit zephyrhillschamber.org.
• • •
The Greater Zephyrhills Chamber of Commerce will have its Ambassadors Luncheon from noon to 1 p.m. Tuesday at the chamber office, 38550 Fifth Ave., Zephyrhills.
The event, sponsored by CF Industries, is free for ambassadors and $10 for guests. For more information, call (813) 782-1913 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• • •
The Pasco Economic Development Council presents the BizGROW2.0 conference and entrepreneur exchange from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Wednesday in the conference center of Pasco-Hernando Community College's West Campus, 10230 Ridge Road, New Port Richey.
The one-day conference will include informative and inspiring speakers and a special entrepreneur exchange for small businesses and entrepreneurs to learn about valuable resources to help businesses grow.
Speakers will include John Morrow, Matt Brosious, Marcus Price, Charles Puccini, Anthony Gaeto, Kyle Mastronardo, Mike Froning, Rosie Paulsen, Chad Carter and Vicki Forster.
The cost is $35 per person. For more information, visit PascoEDC.com/events.
• • •
The Greater Zephyrhills Chamber of Commerce will have a ribbon cutting/grand opening ceremony at Postal Authority, 32789 Eiland Blvd., Wesley Chapel, from 5 to 7 p.m. Wednesday. For more information, call the chamber at (813) 782-1913.
• • •
The Greater West Pasco Chamber of Commerce will have a ribbon cutting at Gulfside Regional Hospice's New Port Richey Thrift Shoppe, 6117 State Road 54 in the Elfers Square Shopping Center, at noon Thursday. For more information, call (727) 845-5707.
• • •
Women's Connection of New Port Richey will present "A Country Fair" program from 10:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Nov. 12 at Spartan Manor, 6121 Massachusetts Ave., New Port Richey.
The fair, which begins at 10:30 a.m., will be followed by a luncheon at 11:30 a.m. Maria Goodsell will speak on the topic "If Freedom is Priceless, Why Did it Cost So Much?"
The cost is $15 and includes the fair and luncheon. To RSVP, call Linda at (727) 856-4042 or Carol at (727) 863-2605 by Nov. 10.
• • •
EZ Clean Car Wash at 13010 U.S. 301, Dade City, will offer free exterior car washes to all veterans and service personnel from 8:30 to 5 p.m. Nov. 12.
For more information, call (352) 567-9494.
• • •
SCORE Chapter 439 is presenting a series of free business seminars:
• "Using the Internet in Your Business," 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Nov. 13 at Land O'Lakes Branch Library, 2818 Collier Parkway, Land O'Lakes.
• "Starting a Home-based Business 101," 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Nov. 14 at Hugh Embry Branch Library, 14215 Fourth St., Dade City.
• "How to Apply for a Business Loan," 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Nov. 17 at Hudson Regional Library, 8012 Library Road, Hudson.
• "Advanced Quickbooks," 5 to 6:45 p.m. Nov. 20 at Lykes Memorial Library, main branch, 238 Howell Ave., Brooksville.
• "Using the Internet in Your Business," 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Nov. 27 at Centennial Park Branch Library, 5740 Moog Road, Holiday.
• "Advanced Quickbooks," 5 to 6:45 p.m. Nov. 29 at Regency Park Library, 9701 Little Road, New Port Richey.
To register, visit score439.org and click on the Local Workshops tab or call the SCORE office at (727) 842-4638.
• • •
West Pasco Legal Support Association will meet at 5 p.m. Nov. 19 at the IHOP restaurant, 4736 U.S. 19, New Port Richey.
To RSVP, contact Marcy Nolan, secretary, at (727) 271-6777.
If you have business announcements you would like to share, mail the details to Jean Hayes, Business Digest, Pasco Times, 11321 U.S. 19, Port Richey, FL 34668. You may also email items to email@example.com or fax them to (352) 754-6133. Submitted items may be edited for length and clarity. Photos are published as space permits; they will not be returned.