• Trinity Positive Business Network: 8:30 a.m. Monday at Panera Bread, 3234 Little Road in the Mitchell Ranch Plaza, Trinity. Meets every Monday. Call Ashok Visuvasam at (813) 333-1622.
• Pasco Hernando NPI Networking Group: 11:45 a.m. Tuesday at Boulevard Beef & Ale, 6236 Grand Blvd., New Port Richey. Call Rob Marlowe at (727) 847-2424.
• West Pasco Business Association: 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. Tuesday at 2150 Seven Springs Blvd., Trinity. The association is made up of professionals who work together to promote each other's businesses. The group meets every Tuesday. Visit westpascobusinessassociation.com.
• Trinity Business Association: 5:30 p.m. Tuesday at Fox Hollow Country Club, 10050 Robert Trent Jones Parkway, Trinity. Meetings are on the first and third Tuesday of each month. Email Info@TrinityBusinessAssociation.com.
• West Pasco Business Network: 11:30 a.m. Tuesday at Atria Windsor Woods, 13707 Dallas Drive, Hudson. Meets the third Tuesday of every month. To reserve a seat, call Abby Hamilton at (813) 817-1905.
• BNI Revenue Source: 7:30 to 9 a.m. Wednesday at Heritage Springs Country Club, 11345 Robert Trent Jones Parkway, Trinity. Visitors welcome. Cost, including breakfast, is $10. Call David Randall at (727) 842-7744.
• Central Pasco Chamber Wednesday Morning Networking Group: 7:45 a.m. Wednesday at Hungry Harry's Famous Bar-B-Que, 3116 Land O'Lakes Blvd. A full breakfast will be served at no cost. The group meets on the first and third Wednesdays of each month. To RSVP, call the chamber at (813) 909-2722.
• Free Networking International: 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Wednesday at Cantina Laredo restaurant, 2000 Piazza Ave., Building 4, Suite 170, Wesley Chapel (at the Shops at Wiregrass). Attendees pay for their own lunch. Call group director Martine Duncan, co-owner of the Theater Doctor, at (813) 929-6816.
• Neighborhood Networks: 11:45 a.m. Wednesday at Trio's Restaurant at Quality Inn & Suites, 5316 U.S. 19, New Port Richey. The group meets every Wednesday. Call Maryann Wilkes at (813) 264-6108 or visit ourneighborhoodnetworks.com.
• BNI Eagles: 7:15 a.m. Thursday at Spartan Manor, 6121 Massachusetts Ave., New Port Richey. Cost is $10 (includes breakfast). The group meets every Thursday. For information or a reservation, call Sheryl Ryan at (352) 556-7711.
• BNI Referral Connection: 7:15 to 9 a.m. Thursday at Los Vallarta Mexican Restaurant, 22948 State Road 54, Lutz. Call Capt. Rob Hamilton at (813) 431-5887.
• Wesley Chapel Chamber of Commerce Economic Development Committee: 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Thursday at American Consulting Engineers, 2818 Cypress Ridge Blvd., Suite 200, Wesley Chapel. The group meets on the fourth Thursday of each month. For information, call chamber chairman Jeff Miller at (813) 994-6795.
Community Hospital, Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point and Oak Hill Hospital, the hospitals that make up the Pasco/Hernando market of the HCA West Florida Division, were recent recipients of the American Heart Association's "Start! Fit-Friendly Company" gold level award.
The Start! Fit-Friendly Companies recognition program award is given by the American Heart Association's Start! Movement. It recognizes companies that demonstrate progressive leadership by making the health and wellness of its employees a priority.
• • •
Pasco-Hernando Community College is seeking business partners from Pasco and Hernando counties to host student interns starting in January. Interns dedicate 90 hours over 15 weeks, working as an integral part of a business related to their course of study.
Each semester PHCC places approximately 40 interns in area businesses through its career and testing services center. For information on becoming an internship host, contact Jacqueline Eden, assistant director of career and testing services, at (727) 816-3334.
Dr. Joseph Paolucci recently joined the medical staff at Pasco Regional Medical Center, 13100 Fort King Road, Dade City. In addition, Paolucci opened his practice, Internal Medicine of Pasco, at 6719 Gall Blvd, Suite 202 in the Sun Professional Center, Zephyrhills.
Paolucci, an internist, grew up in Fort Lauderdale. He studied microbiology at Florida Atlantic University as an undergraduate and received his medical degree from Ross University. He completed his internal medicine residency at Memorial University Health Center in Savannah, Ga. where he served as administrative chief resident.
Paolucci and his family reside in Wesley Chapel. He can be reached at (813) 715-4324.
• • •
The Sales and Marketing Council of the Tampa Bay Builders Association recently honored its top performers during the council's annual Awards of Excellence banquet in Tampa.
Marking the best sales totals in three years, Heather Jaxheimer-Mills of Ashton Woods Homes was named SMC Builder Member of the Year. Amanda Brzozowski of the St. Petersburg Times was named SMC Associate Member of the Year.
Mike Finley of Pulte Group was named the local building industry's top New Home Sales Manager of the Year; Claudine Koh of Standard Pacific Homes was named the Internet Sales Coordinator of the Year; Linde Hyder of Prudential Tropical Realty was named Marketing Manager of the Year.
Tony Mainridge of M/I Homes earned the Platinum Million Dollar Circle Award for generating $13.2 million in new-home sales. Jim Gillespie of Southern Crafted Homes walked off with the top Gold Circle Award for racking up $9.1 million in new home sales.
Sales people of the year, in their respective price categories, included Gary Briggs, Standard Pacific Homes ($151,000 to $200,000); Peter Winter, Standard Pacific Homes ($201,000 to $250,000); Lizz Owen, Standard Pacific Homes ($251,000 to $300,000), and Debra Schoenfeld, Homes by WestBay ($351,000 to $500,000).
The TBBA is a professional organization serving construction-related businesses in Pasco, Hillsborough and Pinellas counties. For information, call (813) 571-8222.
Suncoast Women in Networking (WIN) will have its December luncheon from noon to 1 p.m. Tuesday at Hibachi Buffet, 10421 U.S. 19 (at Jasmine Boulevard), Port Richey. Networking begins at 11:30 a.m. The buffet is $8 and includes beverage, tax and tip.
WIN is a group of professional businesswomen who meet regularly on the third Tuesday of each month for breakfast, except in July and December when the group meets for lunch instead. Membership is $5 per year. For information, call Myrtle Masten at (727) 934-9993.
If you have business announcements you would like to share with our readers, mail the details to Jean Hayes, Business Digest, Pasco Times, 15365 Cortez Blvd., Brooksville, FL 34613-6174. You may also e-mail items to email@example.com or fax them to (352) 754-6133. Items may be edited for length and clarity. Photos are published as space permits; they will not be returned.