The Ross Realty Group of Clearwater has announced the following transactions:
• Lakhani purchased a 4,000-square-foot office building at 19445 Shumard Oak Drive, Land O'Lakes for $375,000. Ross Realty Group agent Dennis P. Bush represented the seller, BB&T bank.
• KYH 2013 Properties purchased a 3,000-square-foot office building at 3758 Maryweather Lane, Wesley Chapel for $301,000. RRG agent Frank Boullosa represented the seller, Regions Bank.
• Task Source purchased a 3,000-square-foot office building at 3830 Turman Loop, Wesley Chapel for $290,000. RRG agent Dennis P. Bush represented the seller, BB&T bank.
For information, call (727) 725-2800.
BEST APARTMENTS IN BAY AREA: Trinity Club Apartments, at 10800 Torino Drive, Trinity, received two awards from the Bay Area Apartment Association, including New Construction Property of the year for 2012. Competing against new apartment communities in Pasco, Pinellas, Hillsborough, Manatee and Sarasota counties, Trinity Club emerged as best community in areas including floor plans, community amenities along with overall concept and design. For information, call (727) 807-3356.
TOP AGENTS: Coldwell Banker F.I. Grey & Son Residential, 6330 U.S. 19, New Port Richey, has announced its top Realtors for May:
Jill Smith received the "Top Selling Agent by Volume" and the "Top Selling Agent by Units" awards.
Joseph P. Maceda Jr. received the "Top Listing Agent by Volume" award.
Wilma Lee received the "Top Lising Agent by Units" award.
Sean Riordan received the "Top Producing Agent by Volume" and "Top Producing Agent by Units" awards
For information, call Kelly Parker-Powell, office manager, at (727) 495-2424.
• West Pasco Chamber of Commerce will have a ribbon-cutting for Dr. Laura's Acupuncture & Holistic Practice, at the chamber's office, 5443 Main St., New Port Richey, at 11:30 a.m. Tuesday. Call Dr. Laura Bertoncini, (727) 828-7070.
• The Greater Zephyrhills Chamber of Commerce will have a ribbon-cutting at the Wellness Center at Florida Hospital Zephyrhills, 7050 Gall Blvd., Zephyrhills, at 5 p.m. Tuesday. An open house will be held from 5 to 7 p.m. Call (813) 782-1913.
COMMISSIONER'S ROUNDTABLE: Pasco County Commissioner Henry Wilson will host a roundtable meeting from 3 to 5 p.m. Wednesday at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Zephyrhills, 7839 Gall Blvd., Zephyrhills. Members of the Greater Zephyrhills Chamber of Commerce and Zephyrhills business community are invited. The topic is "What is Pasco County Doing Right and What is Pasco County Doing Wrong?" To RSVP, call (813) 782-1913 or email [email protected]
WOMEN AND MONEY: The monthly Women and Money meeting, sponsored by Brighton Gardens of Tampa and Cooper Financial Services, will be from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Friday at Brighton Gardens, 16702 N Dale Mabry Highway, Tampa.
June's topic is "What Important Papers Need to be Kept and Where?" To RSVP, email [email protected] or call (813) 996-6100.
BUILDING BLOCKS FOR BUSINESS: West Pasco Chamber of Commerce's Ambassadors Club and Young Professionals Group will co-host the second annual "Invasion to Business Success" event from July 11-25.
The "Treasure to Success" Business Expo and Mixer will begin at 5 p.m. July 25 at the Verizon Wireless Expo Center, 8718 Trouble Creek Road, New Port Richey.
Expo sponsorships are available in Black Pearl, Jolly Roger, Flying Dutchman, Black Beard and Scalawag levels. For discount table reservations, RSVP before July 15.
For information, call the chamber at (727) 842-7651.
SMALL BUSINESS SEMINARS: SCORE Chapter 439 is presenting a series of free seminars.
• "Introduction to QuickBooks," 5 to 7 p.m. June 18, Spring Hill Branch/Harold G. Zopp Memorial Library, 9220 Spring Hill Drive, Spring Hill.
• "How to Really Start Your Own Business," 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. June 27, Regency Park Branch Library, 9701 Little Road, New Port Richey.
To register and for additional information, visit score439.org and click on the "Local Workshops" tab, or call the SCORE office at (727) 842-4638.
MANUFACTURING SKILLS: Pasco-Hernando Community College's corporate training department will host a Manufacturing Skills Standards Council Certified Production Technician training program from 5:30 to 9:30 p.m. Mondays and Wednesdays through July 31 at PHCC's Spring Hill Campus, 450 Beverly Court.
The Manufacturing Skills Standards Council is an industry-led training, assessment and certification system focused on the core skills and knowledge needed by the nation's production workers. The course fee is $1,100 per person and includes all instructional materials and certifications. Employers may qualify for up to 50 percent reimbursement for training costs through the Pasco-Hernando Workforce Board.
To register or for information, call (727) 816-3123.
LEADER DEVELOPMENT: Pasco-Hernando Community College's corporate training department will host a Leadership Certificate Program designed to develop mid-level professionals for greater leadership roles within their organizations, from 8 a.m. to noon Tuesdays, beginning July 9 until Aug. 27 at PHCC's East Campus, 36727 Blanton Road, Dade City.
The 32-hour, eight-week, noncredit program will be presented by Lori Bainum, PHCC director of corporate training. The cost is $599 for chamber members, $799 for nonmembers.
Applications are available at phcc.edu/leadership. For information, call (727) 816-3123.
SMALL BUSINESS CONSULTATIONS: Free consultations for small businesses and entrepreneurs are available by appointment from 9 to 11 a.m. on the second and fourth Tuesdays of each month in the Greater Zephyrhills Chamber of Commerce conference room at 38550 Fifth Ave., Zephyrhills. The chamber offers the free and confidential consultations in partnership with the Small Business Development Center at the University of South Florida. For information or to schedule an appointment, call toll-free 1-888-929-2221.
If you have business announcements you would like to share, mail the details to Jean Hayes, Business Digest, Pasco Times, 11321 U.S. 19, Port Richey, FL 34668. You may also email items to [email protected] or fax them to (352) 754-6133. Submitted items may be edited for length and clarity. Photos are published as space permits; they will not be returned.
Networking and mixers
• Trinity Positive Business Network: 8:30 a.m. Monday at Oasis Coffee Spot, 9213 Little Road in the Regency Shopping Center, New Port Richey. Call Ashok Visuvasam at (813) 333-1622.
• BNI Business by Referral: 7:30 a.m. Tuesday at Heritage Church, 1854 Oak Grove Blvd., Lutz. Call Alyssa Kaplan toll-free at 1-888-202-4614, ext. 806.
• BNI Outlook to Success: 7:30 a.m. Tuesday at Timber Greens Country Club, 6333 Timber Greens Blvd., New Port Richey. The cost is $8 and includes breakfast. Call (727) 847-3898.
• Business Development Council: 8:15 a.m. Tuesday at Cracker Barrel, 5341 U.S. 19, New Port Richey. The business networking group, hosted by Cadence Bank, promotes individual business members. The group meets the second Tuesday of each month. Call Crystal Menzie Olson at (727) 376-1030.
• East Pasco Networking Group: 8:30 a.m. Tuesday at the Village Inn, 5214 Gall Blvd., Zephyrhills. The group meets on the second and fourth Tuesdays of each month. Call Nils Lenz at (813) 782-9491.
• West Pasco Chapter of NPI: 11:45 a.m. Tuesday at Boulevard Beef & Ale, 6236 Grand Blvd., New Port Richey. Call Rob Marlowe at (727) 847-2424.
• West Pasco Business Association: 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. Tuesday at 2150 Seven Springs Blvd., Trinity. The association is made up of professionals who promote one another's businesses. Visit westpascobusinessassociation.com.
• BNI Revenue Source: 7:30 a.m. Wednesday at Heritage Springs, 11345 Robert Trent Jones Parkway, Trinity. Call Alyssa Kaplan toll-free at 1-888-202-4614, ext. 806.
• Pasco Aging Network: 8 to 10 a.m. Wednesday at Rasmussen College, Land O'Lakes Campus, 18600 Fernview St., Land O'Lakes. Speaker: Dr. Joanie Davis, board certified audiologist. Breakfast will be provided free. RSVP online at pascoagingnetwork.org/. PAN is a coalition of agencies and private providers of elder services in Pasco. Call Teri Nichols, (352) 796-6000.
• Pasco Business Connections: 7:30 a.m. Wednesday at the Broken Yolk restaurant, 3350 Grand Blvd., Holiday. The group meets every Wednesday. Email [email protected]
• Free Networking International: 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Wednesday at Cantina Laredo restaurant, 2000 Piazza Ave., Building 4, Suite 170, Wesley Chapel (at the Shops at Wiregrass). Attendees pay for their own lunch. Call Martine Duncan at (813) 929-6816.
• West Pasco Business Network: noon to 1 p.m. Wednesday at the Blue Dolphin Restaurant, 8825 State Road 52, Hudson. The network is made up of West Pasco business leaders committed to helping each other grow and develop their businesses. Visit westpascobusiness.org or call Bill Pearce at (727) 277-2617.
• BNI Eagles: 7:15 a.m. Thursday at Spartan Manor, 6121 Massachusetts Ave., New Port Richey. Cost is $10 and includes breakfast. Call Clay Henderson at (727) 534-5191.
• BNI Referral Connection: 7:15 to 9 a.m. Thursday at Vallarta's Mexican Restaurant, 22948 State Road 54, Lutz. Call Rob Hamilton at (813) 431-5887.
• Applebee's Networking Group: Business card and brochure exchange from 11:15 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Thursday at Applebee's, 8537 Little Road, New Port Richey. The event is sponsored by Synergy Ad Specialties. Cost is $12. For reservations, call the West Pasco Chamber of Commerce at (727) 842-7651 by Wednesday.