HOSPITAL HONORS: Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point in Hudson received the Get With the Guidelines — Heart Failure Gold Quality Achievement award from the American Heart Association. The recognition signifies that the hospital has reached an aggressive goal of treating heart failure patients according to the guidelines of care recommended by the American Heart Association/American College of Cardiology. It was the seventh time the hospital received the award.
BUILDING BLOCKS FOR BUSINESS: West Pasco Chamber of Commerce's Ambassadors Club and Young Professionals Group will co-host the second annual "Invasion to Business Success" event from July 11-25.
The "Treasure to Success" Business Expo and Mixer will begin at 5 p.m. July 25 at the Verizon Wireless Expo Center, 8718 Trouble Creek Road, New Port Richey.
Expo sponsorships are available in Black Pearl, Jolly Roger, Flying Dutchman, Black Beard and Scalawag levels. For discount table reservations, RSVP before July 15.
For information, call the chamber at (727) 842-7651.
MANUFACTURING SKILLS: Pasco-Hernando Community College's corporate training department will host a Manufacturing Skills Standards Council Certified Production Technician training program from 5:30 to 9:30 p.m. Mondays and Wednesdays through July 31 at PHCC's Spring Hill Campus, 450 Beverly Court.
The Manufacturing Skills Standards Council is an industry-led training, assessment and certification system focused on the core skills and knowledge needed by the nation's production workers. The course fee is $1,100 per person and includes all instructional materials and certifications. Employers may qualify for up to 50 percent reimbursement for training costs through the Pasco-Hernando Workforce Board.
To register or for information, call (727) 816-3123.
LEADER DEVELOPMENT: Pasco-Hernando Community College's corporate training department will host a Leadership Certificate Program designed to develop mid-level professionals for greater leadership roles within their organizations, from 8 a.m. to noon Tuesdays from July 9 until Aug. 27 at PHCC's East Campus, 36727 Blanton Road, Dade City.
The 32-hour, eight-week, noncredit program will be presented by Lori Bainum, PHCC director of corporate training. The cost is $599 for chamber members, $799 for nonmembers.
Applications are available at phcc.edu/leadership. For information, call (727) 816-3123.
SMALL BUSINESS CONSULTATIONS: Free consultations for small businesses and entrepreneurs are available by appointment from 9 to 11 a.m. on the second and fourth Tuesdays of each month in the Greater Zephyrhills Chamber of Commerce conference room at 38550 Fifth Ave., Zephyrhills.
The chamber offers the free and confidential consultations in partnership with the Small Business Development Center at the University of South Florida. For information or to schedule an appointment, call toll-free 1-888-929-2221.
If you have business announcements you would like to share, mail the details to Jean Hayes, Business Digest, Pasco Times, 11321 U.S. 19, Port Richey, FL 34668. You may also email items to [email protected] or fax them to (352) 754-6133. Submitted items may be edited for length and clarity. Photos are published as space permits; they will not be returned.
Networking and mixers
• Trinity Positive Business Network: 8:30 a.m. Monday at Oasis Coffee Spot, 9213 Little Road in the Regency Shopping Center, New Port Richey. Call Ashok Visuvasam at (813) 333-1622.
• BNI Business by Referral: 7:30 a.m. Tuesday at Heritage Church, 1854 Oak Grove Blvd., Lutz. Call Alyssa Kaplan toll-free at 1-888-202-4614, ext. 806.
• BNI Outlook to Success: 7:30 a.m. Tuesday at Timber Greens Country Club, 6333 Timber Greens Blvd., New Port Richey. The cost is $8 and includes breakfast. Call (727) 847-3898.
• The Central Pasco Chamber of Commerce will have its monthly general membership meeting at 7:30 a.m. at the Harbor Terrace Restaurant at Heritage Harbor, 19502 Heritage Harbor Parkway, Lutz. The cost is $15 at the door. Speaker: Ming Gao, FDOT.
• West Pasco Chapter of NPI: 11:45 a.m. Tuesday at Boulevard Beef & Ale, 6236 Grand Blvd., New Port Richey. Call Rob Marlowe at (727) 847-2424.
• Trinity Business Association: 5:30 p.m. Tuesday at Fox Hollow Country Club, 10050 Robert Trent Jones Parkway, Trinity. Networking begins at 5:30 p.m., meeting starts at 6 p.m. Guests welcome. Cost is $12. Call Ginny Pierce at (727) 433-4073.
• West Pasco Business Association: 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. Tuesday at 2150 Seven Springs Blvd., Trinity. The association is made up of professionals who promote one another's businesses. Visit westpascobusinessassociation.com.
• BNI Revenue Source: 7:30 a.m. Wednesday at Heritage Springs, 11345 Robert Trent Jones Parkway, Trinity. Call Alyssa Kaplan toll-free at 1-888-202-4614, ext. 806.
• Pasco Business Connections: 7:30 a.m. Wednesday at the Broken Yolk restaurant, 3350 Grand Blvd., Holiday. The group meets every Wednesday. Email [email protected]
• Wednesday Morning Networking Group: 7:30 a.m. Wednesday at Hungry Harry's Family Bar-B-Que, 3116 Land O'Lakes Blvd. (in the Lakehouse). The event sponsor is DigitalBrainz. The cost is $5 and includes breakfast. For information, call the Central Pasco Chamber of Commerce at (813) 909-2722.
• Free Networking International: 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Wednesday at Cantina Laredo restaurant, 2000 Piazza Ave., Building 4, Suite 170, Wesley Chapel (at the Shops at Wiregrass). Attendees pay for their own lunch. Call Martine Duncan at (813) 929-6816.
• West Pasco Business Network: noon to 1 p.m. Wednesday at the Blue Dolphin Restaurant, 8825 State Road 52, Hudson. The network is made up of West Pasco business leaders committed to helping each other grow and develop their businesses. Visit westpascobusiness.org or call Bill Pearce at (727) 277-2617.