SIGN UP NOW FOR CLASS OF 2015: Leadership Pasco is accepting applications for the Class of 2015. The program explores critical issues through a series of seminars and hands-on activities. Applicants should be interested in serving the community, committed to personal and professional growth, involved in business and community organizations, and dedicated to a positive future for Pasco County.
The program includes topics such as leadership skills, history of Pasco County, education, health care/social services, law enforcement/criminal justice, economic and business development, government and infrastructure.
The deadline for applications is June 1. Applications must be submitted online at leadershippasco.com. For information, visit the Leadership Pasco website or contact Bob Memoli, recruitment chairman, at [email protected]
CHAMBER RIBBON-CUTTING: The Central Pasco Chamber of Commerce will have a ribbon-cutting at Sunshine State Window Washers, at Centennial Bank Lutz, 23000 State Road 54, Lutz, at 11:30 a.m. Wednesday.
SPRING MIXER: East Pasco Networking Group will have its Spring Mixer at 6 p.m. April 28 at Village Inn, 5214 Gall Blvd., Zephyrhills.
Family members are invited. The event will be Dutch-treat. Speakers: Darrell Pennington, Jan Martine, and Dr. Paula S. O'Neil, Pasco clerk and comptroller of the Circuit Court.
The event includes door prizes and a 50-50 raffle to benefit the Atonement Lutheran Church. RSVP to Nils Lenz at (813) 782-9491 by Tuesday.
CHAMBER MEGA MIXER: Trinity Odessa Chamber of Commerce, in conjunction with the Central Pasco Chamber of Commerce, Rooters Networking Club and RGA Network, will host a Mega Mixer from 5 to 8 p.m. April 30 at Aquafinz Seafood & Steakhouse, 16553 Point Village Drive, Lutz.
Your business card is your ticket to attend. To RSVP, contact Kelly Steen at (727) 992-1491 or at [email protected] no later than Friday. To RSVP online visit trinityodessa.com.
SMALL BUSINESS SEMINARS: SCORE Chapter 439 will present a series of free business seminars.
• "Using the Internet in your business," 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Thursday, New River Branch Library, 34043 State Road 54, Wesley Chapel.
To register, visit score439.org and click on the "Local Workshops" tab, or call the SCORE office at (727) 842-4638.
If you have business announcements you would like to share, mail the details to Jean Hayes, Business Digest, Pasco Times, 11321 U.S. 19, Port Richey, FL 34668. You may also email items to [email protected] or fax them to (352) 754-6133. Submitted items may be edited for length and clarity. Photos are published as space permits; they will not be returned.
Networking and mixers
• Trinity Positive Business Network: 8:30 a.m. Monday at Oasis Coffee Spot, 9213 Little Road, in Regency Shopping Center, New Port Richey. Call Tony Nalli at (727) 858-7907.
• BNI Outlook to Success: 7:30 a.m. Tuesday at Timber Greens Country Club, 6333 Timber Greens Blvd., New Port Richey. The cost is $8 and includes breakfast. Call (727) 847-3898.
• Catholic Business Network: 7:30 to 9 a.m. Tuesday at Our Lady of the Rosary, 2348 Collier Parkway, Land O'Lakes. All Christians welcome to network. Call Mary Ann Whallen at (813) 833-4737 or visit cbntampa.com.
• East Pasco Networking Group: 8 a.m. Tuesday at Village Inn, 5214 Gall Blvd., Zephyrhills. Guest speaker: Bob Hatfield from U.S. Rep. Gus Bilirakis' office. The group meets on the second and fourth Tuesdays of each month. Call Nils Lenz at (813) 782-9491.
• West Pasco Business Association: 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. Tuesday at 2150 Seven Springs Blvd., Trinity. Made up of professionals who promote one another's businesses. Visit westpascobusinessassociation.com.
• Pasco Business Connections: 7:30 a.m. Wednesday at the Broken Yolk, 3350 Grand Blvd., Holiday. The group meets Wednesdays. Email [email protected]
• Free Networking International: 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Wednesday at Cantina Laredo restaurant, 2000 Piazza Ave., Building 4, Suite 170, Wesley Chapel (at the Shops at Wiregrass). Attendees pay for their own lunch. Call Martine Duncan at (813) 929-6816.
• West Pasco Business Network: Noon to 1 p.m. Wednesday at Blue Dolphin, 8825 State Road 52, Hudson. For more information, visit westpascobusiness.org or call Joanne Grassi at (727) 856-9595.
• BNI Eagles: 7:15 a.m. Thursday at Spartan Manor, 6121 Massachusetts Ave., New Port Richey. Cost is $10 and includes breakfast. Call Clay Henderson at (727) 534-5191.
• BNI Referral Connection: 7:15 to 9 a.m. Thursday at Vallarta's Mexican Restaurant, 22948 State Road 54, Lutz. Call Rob Hamilton at (813) 431-5887.
• Trinity/West Pasco Chapter of NPI: 7:45 a.m. Thursday at IHOP, 10740 State Road 54, New Port Richey. Call Rob Marlowe at (727) 847-2424.