Medical supplier earns accreditation: ABC Medical Equipment & Scrubs in Hudson has earned the Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval for accreditation by demonstrating compliance with the commission's national standards for health care quality and safety in home medical equipment.
ABC Medical is a home medical equipment and retail scrub store that has been in business for nine years. Registered nurse Carol A. Acevedo owns and operates the business. For more information, call (727) 863-0002.
Chamber ribbon-cuttings: The Central Pasco Chamber of Commerce will have a ribbon-cutting ceremony at Continucare, 21507 Village Lakes Shopping Center, Land O'Lakes, at 5:30 p.m. Monday. The event will include a grand opening from 5:30 to 7 p.m.
The West Pasco Chamber of Commerce will have two ribbon-cuttings this week.
• Aaron's Sales & Lease, 6507 Massachusetts Ave., New Port Richey, at 11:30 a.m. Tuesday. Call Jessica Stevenson, (727) 848-1406.
• Southern Pines Healthcare, 6140 Congress St., New Port Richey, at 5:30 p.m. Wednesday. The event will include an open house from 5:30 to 7 p.m. Call Brandy Weber, (727) 842-8402.
Educating entrepreneurs: SCORE Chapter 439 is presenting a series of free business seminars. Upcoming seminars include:
• "Bankers Delight Business Plan," 5:30 to 7 p.m. May 20, Greater Hernando County Chamber of Commerce, 15588 Aviation Loop Drive, south of Brooksville.
• "How to Apply for a 501c3," 5:35 to 7:30 p.m. May 20, Centennial Park Library, 5740 Moog Road, Holiday.
• "How to Apply for a 501c3," 5:35 to 7:30 p.m. May 20, Hudson Regional Library, 8012 Library Road.
To register, visit score439.org and click on the "Local Workshops" tab or call the SCORE office at (727) 842-4638.
If you have business announcements you would like to share, mail the details to Jean Hayes, Business Digest, Pasco Times, 11321 U.S. 19, Port Richey, FL 34668. You may also email items to [email protected] or fax them to (352) 754-6133. Submitted items may be edited for length and clarity. Photos are published as space permits; they will not be returned.