Are you ready to become your own boss? Starting a home-based business might be the answer.
Several websites serve up a range of information about home-based businesses, from different types of businesses to tax considerations and how to avoid work-at-home schemes. If you'd like to learn about starting a home-based business, here are a few places to start:
• Small Business Administration: Features insights on starting, financing and marketing a home business, and more.
• Home Biz Tools: Provides an array of articles on home-business ideas and possibilities.
• Home Business Magazine: Offers home-business resources and articles.
• National Federation of Independent Business: Contains variety of articles related to home-based businesses.
• Better Business Bureau: Spotlights work-at-home scams and how to avoid them.