Seventeen Sweetbay grocery stores in the Tampa, Brandon and Zephyrhills areas will close April 5 and reopen April 11 as Winn-Dixie stores, parent company Bi-Lo Holdings said Friday.
The move comes as Bi-Lo completes its purchase of 165 Sweetbay, Harveys and Reid's supermarkets from their Delhaize America parent. The stores are expected to start clearance sales of Sweetbay-branded products the week before the closures.
Stores at the following locations will be affected:
• 805 E Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., Tampa
• 2100 W Swann Ave., Tampa
• 4056 N Armenia Ave., Tampa
• 7095 W Waters Ave., Tampa
• 13508 N Florida Ave., Tampa
• 13016 Race Track Road, Tampa
• 750 W Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., Seffner
• 2770 E Fowler Ave., Tampa
• 17649 Gunn Highway, Odessa
• 8837 N 56th St., Temple Terrace
• 15692 N Dale Mabry Highway, Tampa
• 6425 E County Line Road, Tampa
• 27301 State Road 54, Wesley Chapel
• 38901 Highway 54 E, Zephyrhills
• 2525 N Dale Mabry Highway, Tampa
• 8775 Temple Terrace Highway, Tampa
• 11352 N Williams St., Dunnellon
Another 16 Tampa Bay area Sweetbay stores are closing March 29 and reopening April 4 as Winn-Dixies. Bi-Lo is converting the brands gradually by region.