• Ridgewood High Princeton Review Session part two, 3 to 4:30 p.m. Dec. 8. Students who took the ACT/SAT practice test on Nov. 13 will receive and review their scores.
• Dec. 23 is the deadline to register for the SAT to be administered on Jan. 22. Go to collegeboard.com.
• Free Application for Federal Student Aid process begins Jan. 1 for the class of 2011. Go to fafsa.ed.gov.
• 2011 Young Entrepreneur Awards for high school seniors with a flair for entrepreneurship. Deadline is Dec. 15. Go to NFIB.com/YEA.
• AXA Achievement Scholarship for seniors with good grades who volunteer and have overcome personal challenges. Deadline is Dec. 15. Go to axa-achievement.com.
• John F. Kennedy Essay Contest is for all high school students. Deadline is Jan. 8. Go to jfklibrary.org.
• Gates Millennium Scholars Program. For Hispanic, American Indian, Asian or African-American students. Deadline is Jan. 10. Go to gmsp.org.