Report cards distributed today.
Anclote Elementary: Advisory Council meeting, 4 p.m. Monday. Active Parenting class, 6 p.m. Monday. Parent breakfast, 8:45 a.m. Nov. 5.
Cypress Elementary: Citizen of the Month recognition, 3 p.m. Thursday.
Gulf Highlands Elementary: Sweet Treat night, 6:30 to 8 p.m. Thursday.
Gulfside Elementary: Third-grade parent meeting, 6 p.m. today. Student of the Month celebration, 2:45 p.m. Thursday. All Pro Dads Halloween party, 6 p.m. Thursday.
Richey Elementary: Student of the Month celebration, 2:30 p.m. Thursday.
Shady Hills Elementary: Suite Heart celebration, 2 p.m. Thursday.
Center for the Arts at River Ridge, 11646 Town Center Road, New Port Richey (727) 745-7382.
• River Ridge Middle/High drama presents Annie at 7 p.m. Nov. 7, 2 and 7 p.m. Nov. 8 and 2 p.m. Nov. 9.
• Bullyproof, the Musical, 10:30 a.m. and noon Nov. 12-14. Tickets are $4.
• Fox Hollow Elementary concert, 7 p.m. Nov. 14.
• So You Think You've Got Talent, Pasco Education Foundation talent show, 7 p.m. Nov. 15. Tickets are $25 for premier seating, $12 for general seating through Nov. 7. Day of the show tickets are $15 for general seating. For information or advance tickets, go to www.pascoeducationfoundation.org.
• The Special Olympics State Indoor Games will be held Friday at the Disney Sports Complex in Orlando. Best of luck to all Pasco competitors!
• J.W. Mitchell High School's Fellowship of Christian Athletes and the football team are collecting new athletic shoes for the Samaritan's Feet "Kicks for Kenya" shoe drive. The mission for Samaritan's Feet is to provide 10-million pairs of shoes to 10-million children in 10 years. The goal at Mitchell High is 500 pairs of new shoes by Nov. 7. All sizes are accepted. Collection bins and boxes to ship the shoes are also needed. To help, drop donations at the school or at the stadium during home football games. For information, call Andy or Sabrina Schmitz at (727) 774-9200.
• Students at James M. Marlowe Elementary and World of Knowledge Montessori School recently sponsored food drives for the Society of St. Vincent de Paul, Our Lady Queen of Peace in New Port Richey.
• Jessica Paulk was named Teacher of the Year at Gulfside Elementary School. • Helen Giesler was the choice among School Related Personnel of the Year.
• Shenise Grossman was named Student of the Month at Marchman Technical Education Center.
Submit your school news to Michele Miller by fax at (727) 869-6233, e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by standard mail, 11321 U.S. 19, Port Richey, FL 34668. Note: The deadline for submissions is one week before publication.