Progress reports, Wednesday.
Thanksgiving break, Nov. 27-29.
Gulfside Elementary: Moms breakfast, 8:15 a.m. Tuesday. All Pro Dads Breakfast, 8:45 a.m. Wednesday. Great American Teach-In, Wednesday. STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) Parent Information night will be held in two sessions on Thursday 4:30-5:30 p.m. and 5:45-6:45 p.m.
Hudson Elementary: Food Drive through Dec. 13.
Marlow Elementary: Field Day, Nov. 25. Food Drive continues through Dec. 13.
Moon Lake Elementary: Picture retakes, Tuesday; Great American Teach-In, Thursday.
• The Downtown New Port Richey Art Gallery will feature student artwork from the Genesis Preparatory Academy through Dec. 28 at the gallery, 6231 Grand Blvd. (727) 848-6500; nprgallery.com.
• Arts in Motion presents Li'l Abner at 2 p.m. today at Pasco Middle School, 37350 Florida Ave., Dade City. Tickets are $15 for adults, $12 for seniors and $7 for students and can be purchased at ArtsInMotionPasco.org.
Center for the Arts at River Ridge, 11646 Town Center Road, New Port Richey. (727) 774-7381:
• Richey Community Orchestra "Born in the USA" concert, 3 p.m. today. $15. Call (727) 919-3866.
• River Ridge High drama presents, Watch This, at 7 p.m. Thursday and Friday. $5.
• TheatreWorks USA presents Bunnicula at 10:30 a.m. and noon Dec. 4. Grades 2-6. $5
Center for the Arts at Wesley Chapel, 30651 Wells Road, Wesley Chapel. (813) 794-8772 or (727) 774-8772:
• USF Big Band Jazz Ensemble concert, 7:30 p.m. Friday. $10 general seating, $5 for seniors and students.
• St. Anthony Catholic School, 32902 Saint Anthony Way in San Antonio, will host a ground-breaking ceremony and reception for the new school building at 1 p.m. today. Call (352) 588-3041.
• Hudson High Career Exploration Night will be 6 to 8 p.m. Thursday at the school, 14410 Cobra Way. Middle and high school students can meet with representatives from more than 40 Pasco businesses and will gain knowledge about industry qualifications and potential earnings.
•The clinic at Calusa Elementary School, 7520 Orchid Lake Road, New Port Richey, needs donations of children's clothes; girls and boys pants and shorts, mainly in sizes 5-10. Drop donations at the school. For info, call (727) 774-3700.
• Gulfside Elementary School, 2329 Anclote Blvd., Holiday, is accepting food and children's holiday gift donations to send to Metropolitan Ministries in Holiday. Donations may be dropped at the school. For information on Metropolitan Ministries or to register for help for holiday food or gifts, call (727) 937-3268.
• Volunteer interpreters/translators (Bosnian, Spanish, Chinese, Arabic, Portuguese, etc.) are needed to assist during meetings and phone conferences and translating documents. For information, call Elizabeth Trevino, Communications and Government Relations Department, at (813) 794-2245.
• All A Honor Roll at Moore Mickens Education Center: Chris Allen, Adam Balaban, Gilberto Bonew, Sarah Crumbliss, Eddie Lombardi, Abigail Mitchell, Ambar Moreno Stephanie Swartz and Christina Totten.
• These Schrader Elementary students read their essays at the monthly Author's Tea: Raiden Dailey, Johnathan Doane, Jaydin Bartels, Sarah Lasley, Jake Pierce, Makayla Way, Serena Jenss, Maia Faulkner, Emma Townsend, Olivia Chapman, Taylor Ashby, Tristan Davis, Crissa McCarthy, Nicole Patufka, Skylar Johnson, Samantha Babraitis, Carisma Shuttleton, Ashton Jenkins, Jadynn Krivda, Matthew Mueller, Gayge Maynard and Jewelie Toney.
Send your school news to [email protected]