Nov. 26-28: Thanksgiving holiday.
Centennial Middle: Thanksgiving food drive ends Friday. The Parent Club will host a "Love One Another" program, 1:30-3:30 p.m. Sunday at the Pasco Services Nutrition Center in Dade City. The program, sponsored by the Dade City Youth Council and First Baptist Church of Dade City, feeds people in need each Sunday. Parents and students can volunteer Sunday or support the school's nonperishable food drive by dropping food at the front office. To volunteer, contact CENMS chairman Erica Shireman at email@example.com. For information on the "Love One Another Program," go to www.love-one-another.org.
Pine View Middle: Picture retakes, today. Advisory Council meeting, 4:30 p.m. Thursday. PTSA Movie Night, 6 p.m. Friday.
Sand Pine Elementary: Food drive ends Friday.. PTA Movie Night, 6:30 to 9 p.m. Friday. Star Student awards ceremony, 1:45 p.m. Tuesday.
Weightman Middle: Opportunity Hall, 3-4:30 p.m. each Wednesday. Signup forms available at tewms.pasco.k12.fl.us. Sixth grade health screenings, Thursday.
Wesley Chapel High: Making College Count financial planning presentation, 7 to 8 p.m. today.
West Zephyrhills Elementary: Student of the Month recognition, 1:50 p.m. Friday.
Center for the Arts at Wesley Chapel, 30651 Wells Road, (813) 794-8772, (352) 524-8772 or (727) 774-8772.
• Muffaro's Beautiful Daughters, 10:30 a.m. and noon Monday.. 24. Tickets are $4. For grades 2-5.
• America's Ballet presents The Nutcracker, Dec. 5. Call for times and reservations.
• Long Middle School band concert, 7:30 p.m. Tuesday.
Hugh Embry, 14215 Fourth St., Dade City.
• "Remember the City of Ember," activities, 4:15 p.m. Thursday. Elementary ages.
• Family Movie Matinee, 2 p.m. Saturday.
Land O'Lakes, 2818 Collier Parkway. (813) 929-1214.
• Homework Help Center and Reading Buddies, 3 to 6 p.m. today.
• International Food Tasting, 2 p.m. Saturday. All ages.
• Family Night Out, 6:30 p.m. Monday.
New River, 34043 State Road 54, Zephyrhills.
• Teen Art Show, 6:30 to 8 p.m. Thursday.
• Teen Field Day, 10 a.m. Saturday.
• Land O'Lakes High's International Baccalaureate Program hosts Parent Information Night 6:30-7:30 p.m. Thursday at Land O'Lakes High, 30325 Gator Blvd. For info, contact Holly Rockhill at (813) 794-9429; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or Becky Gleaton at (813) 794-9418; e-mail email@example.com.
• Wesley Chapel High will hold a garage sale from 8 am to 2 p.m. Saturday. Proceeds benefit the ABC (Assist, Believe, Care) Program, created to meet basic needs of students and families. For info or to donate items, call Patty Hippenmeier or Jennifer Larimore at (813) 794-8700.
• Compassionate Friends, a support group for those grieving the loss of a child, meets at 7:30 p.m. today at Community Hospital, conference room C, 5637 Marine Parkway, New Port Richey. Call (813) 273-8721.
Submit school news to Michele Miller, by fax, (727) 869-6233; e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org; or mail to 11321 U.S. 19, Port Richey, FL 34668. The deadline is one week before publication.