• June 4: Last day of school for students.
• June 16: First day of extended school year services for students.
• June 18: Final report cards.
Centennial Middle: Beach Party Dance, 3 p.m. Thursday. Tickets are $3.
Oakstead Elementary: PTA meeting, 6:30 p.m. Tuesday.
Pasco Middle: "Mysteries in the Middle" Family Literacy Night, 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. Thursday. This free event features a performance by Pasco Middle teachers. The book fair will be open from 5:30 to 9 p.m.
Sunlake High: Spring Fling, noon to 6 p.m. May 17, with carnival games, silent auction and book sale. Dinner will be served from 1 to 3:30 p.m. Dinner tickets will be sold only in advance and are $12 for adults, $5 for children 7 and under. Call (813) 346-1000.
West Zephyrhills Elementary: End of the Year PTA Dance, 6:30 p.m. Friday. Parents must accompany their children. Also, the Zephyrhills Police Department presents a Child Safety Program at 6:30 p.m. May 14. The community is invited.
Zephyrhills High: Advisory Council meeting, 8 a.m. today.
• Charles S. Rushe Middle School hosts Family Art Night from 5 to 8 Thursday., an exhibit of artwork of all levels. Includes interactive family activities, poetry readings, performances by the school band and local artist John Gold. Students' entries in the Artistic Dessert Contest will be on display until 7 p.m. All students must be accompanied by adult family members.
Center for the Arts at Wesley Chapel High, 30651 Wells Road. (813) 794-8772.
• Land O'Lakes High Jazz and Band Concert, 7 tonight.
• Quail Hollow Elementary Spring Concert, 7 p.m. Friday.
• Weightman Middle Band and Choral Concert, 7 p.m. Tuesday.
• Wiregrass High Spring Concert, 7 p.m. May 15.
• The east and central district Tropicana Speech Contest will start at 8 a.m. Thursday at the Center for the Arts at Wesley Chapel High.
• The Pasco Education Foundation Educational Awards Ceremony will begin at 7 p.m. Tuesday at the Center for the Arts at River Ridge, 11646 Town Center Road, New Port Richey.
• Sarah Saavedra, a senior at Land O'Lakes High, has been awarded the Anne Karpay Scholarship of Excellence. The inaugural scholarship honors Anne Karpay, the 1999 Land O'Lakes High School valedictorian who died of breast cancer in January. Sarah meets the criteria of at least a 3.5 GPA; lettering in a varsity sport, participating in extracurricular activities and having a focus on science. To contribute to the Anne Karpay Scholarship, send your tax-deductible donation to the Pasco Education Foundation, P.O. Box 1248, Land O'Lakes, FL 34639.
• West Zephyrhills Elementary Tropicana Speech Contest winners are Brittany Pray, first place; Adriana Fogal, second; and Ryan Near, third. Brittany will represent the school in the east and central district contest Thursday.
The deadline for submissions is one week before publication. Fax school news to Michele Miller at (727) 869-6233 in Port Richey, (813) 909-4611 in Land O'Lakes or (352) 521-6520 in Dade City; e-mail email@example.com; or send mail to 11321 U.S. 19, Port Richey, FL 34668.