Thirty discovery nights are scheduled over the next two weeks as the Jan. 23 deadline approaches to apply for special programs in Pinellas public schools. Addresses and contact information can be found in the District Application Programs Guide at pcsb.org.
• Center for Education and Leadership, Seminole High, 6:30-8 p.m.
• Center for Mathematics and Engineering, Jamerson Elementary, 6-7:30 p.m.
•Tarpon Springs Fundamental Elementary, 6-7 p.m.
• Center for Advancement of the Sciences and Technology, Bay Point Middle, 6-7 p.m.
• First Responders: National Guard Center for Emergency Management, Pinellas Park High, 6:30-8 p.m.
• IB Primary Years Program (K-5), James B. Sanderlin PK-8 IB World School, 6-8 p.m.
• Advanced International Certificate of Education (AICE), Clearwater High, 7-8:30 p.m.
• Career Academy for International Culture and Commerce, Clearwater High, 7-8:30 p.m.
• Curtis Fundamental Elementary, 6:30-7:30 p.m.
• Osceola Fundamental High, 6:30- 8 p.m.
• Center for Construction Technologies, St. Petersburg High, 6:30-7:30 p.m.
• Lakeview Fundamental Elementary, 6-7 p.m.
• Cambridge Program, Tarpon Springs High, 6-8 p.m.
• Business Economics Technology Academy (BETA), Gibbs High, 6-8 p.m.
• Leadership Conservatory for the Arts, Tarpon Springs High, 6-8 pm.
• Pinellas County Center for the Arts (PCCA), Gibbs High, 6-8 p.m.
• Jacobson Culinary Arts Academy, Tarpon Springs High, 6-8 p.m.
• Veterinary Science Academy, Tarpon Springs High, 6-8 p.m.
• Center for Journalism and Multimedia Studies, Melrose Elementary, 6-7:30 p.m.
• Honors Option Leading to IB, Largo High, 6:30-8 p.m.
• Institute for Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics, Countryside High, 6-7 p.m.
• Academy of Finance, Northeast High, 6:30-8 p.m.
• Academy of Information Technology, Northeast High, 6:30-8 p.m.
• Automotive Academy, Northeast High, 6:30-8 p.m.
• Center for Computer Technology, Countryside High, 6-7 p.m.
• Center for Culinary Arts, Northeast High, 6:30-8 p.m.
• Center for the Arts, John Hopkins Middle, 6-7 p.m.
• Center for Journalism and Multimedia, John Hopkins Middle, 6-7 p.m.
• Exploring Careers and Education in Leadership (ExCEL), Largo High, 6:30-8 p.m.
• International Baccalaureate (IB), St. Petersburg High, 6-8 p.m.