• The Hudson High Symphonic Band received a Superior rating at the March 1 district music performance assessment and also qualified for the state music performance assessment at the University of South Florida. The band will travel this weekend to play in New Orleans.
• These students from Paul R. Smith Middle School were named winners of the school Science Fair and were selected to represent the school on the regional level: Joe Carland, Eden Thompson, Maddy Sierra, John Schneider, Asena Markel, Kaylen Elenz, Gina Calta, Hunter O'Donnell, Elisio Sanchez, Meaghan Wijnmaalen, Maryann Rafraf, Athina Silva. Alternates: Madi Anderson and Kaela Stupar.
• These students from Hudson Middle School were top finishers Feb. 23 in the Pasco Special Olympics Summer Games at River Ridge High: Bocce, first place: James Milliron, David Eakin, Bryce Valerius, Cody Wakeland and Nick Lemaire; second place: Balo Beltran, Jordyn Bailey, Branden McHugo, Tamara Chase and Asia Neubert. Track, 10-meter wheelchair race, second place: C.J. Stefa; 25-meter dash, first place: Andrew Charron; 100-meter dash, fourth place: Jason Dubatowka. Tennis ball throw, first place: Andrew Charron; second place: C.J. Stefa. Softball throw, second place: Jason Dubatowka.
Students of the Month
• Cypress Elementary: Kelly Amoruso, Travis Brock, Lauren Cheek, Alex Cortier, Matthew Durish, Caitlin Evans, Abigail Fraser, Elijah Golnik, Margaret Jenkins, Ashley Johnson, Rylee Kurtz, Jacob Letendre, Lexi Marotta, Thomas McKone, Lauren Muniak, Logan Owens, Tyler Paul, Macie Peters, Gracie Pipenberg, Rianna Raval, Lee Reinig, Nick Reiter, Ayrionna Robinson, Joey Ryals, Asma Sial, Linny Scutari, Jared Stephens, Tomas Tucker, Zachary Van Dielen.
• Seven Springs Elementary: Dylan Anderson, Jade Casale, Aiden Davis, Ariana Funtow, Jaime Hanoman, Medin Kukuljac, Giovanni Manfre, Nicholina Monticelli, Amy Pham, Alexandra Sanders, Shania Snell, Valerie Tate, Allan Thieme, Bryce Tuttle, Adriana Zecher.