Pasco Association for Challenged Kids Inc., a nonprofit organization that holds a summer camp for kids with disabilities, will host a Bowl-a-Thon fundraiser from 2 to 4 p.m. Saturday at Lane Glo Bowl, 8631 Old County Road 54, New Port Richey. The public is invited to bowl or just come for the prize raffles. Cost is $12 per person to bowl and includes two games, shoe rental, a T-shirt and one raffle ticket. The raffle will be held at 3:30 p.m. and you do not have to be present to win. Camp begins July 7 and runs for three weeks at Genesis School in New Port Richey. For information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (727) 372-9516.
• Summer Reading Kickoff Party: Crazy Balloon Show, 11:15 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. Saturday at the Hudson Library, 8012 Library Road. Karen Climer's Crazy Balloon Show includes storytelling, magic, comedy, ventriloquism and balloon sculptures. Enjoy free refreshments and sign up for the Summer Reading Club.
Summer reading programs are starting up at branches throughout the county. For a schedule of all youth events at Pasco County Library branches, go to pascolibraries.org. For information about events at the New Port Richey City Library, go to nprlibrary.org.
• Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point's Volunteer Association recently presented four $2,000 scholarships to the following 2014 high school graduates: Stephanie Ramotar, Fivay High; Jack Mochner, River Ridge High; Albi Hoxhallari, River Ridge High; and Joshua Dadura, Gulf High.
Students of the Month
• Bayonet Point Middle: Jordan Nix, Kaitlin Desroberts, Madison Olson, Noah Berry-Wilbert, Desanti Notafrancesco, Brittany Morrison, Erin Fox, Devin Herbst, Taylor Carbone, Justin Gleason, Makayla Thedy, Logan Grise, Alyssa Moccaldi, Adib Butt, Joaliz Arce, Dariel Aquila, Zaida Mattson, James Galioto, Tyler Leiby and Jacob Yates.
• Moore-Mickens Education Center: Ceaira Terpack, Jarvis Haynes, Stephanie Swartz, Jeanette Himmelright and Karen Chavez.
• Dade City Chamber of Commerce: Nelson Collazo-Cardona, Academy at the Farm; Kody Nichols, Pasco Adventist Academy; Emma Cotter, St. Anthony Catholic School; Alexa Roenicke, Centennial Elementary; Reese Linville, Lacoochee Elementary; Eduardo Esquedo, Pasco Elementary; Maxine Steele, Rodney B. Cox Elementary; Noah Moudden and Trista Fox, San Antonio Elementary; Nicholas Dubaj, Centennial Middle; Guadalupe Torres, Pasco Middle; Mykel Riley, James Irvin Education Center; Stanley Ramirez, Moore-Mickens Education Center; and Ashton Brock, Pasco High.
• Greater Zephyrhills Chamber of Commerce: Hayden Oley, Pasco Adventist Academy; Mariana Chavez, Woodland Elementary; Regan Yake, Raymond B. Stewart Middle; Tabria James, Zephyrhills High; Dashawn Walden, Raymond B. Stewart Middle; Karly Crews, Heritage Academy; Gideon Castorena, West Zephyrhills Elementary; Tyler Brooks, the Broach School; Danny Pomorisac, Chester Taylor Elementary; and Caleb Salings, Florida Autism Center of Excellence.