• Arts in Motion presents Beauty and the Beast at 2 p.m. today at the Pasco Middle School auditorium, 37350 Florida Ave., Dade City. $15 adults; $7 students.
• Pasco Middle Talent Show, 6:30 p.m. Thursday in the school auditorium.
• The artwork of River Ridge High students will be featured all month at the Progress Energy Art Gallery, 6231 Grand Blvd., New Port Richey.
Center for the Arts at River Ridge, 11646 Town Center Road, New Port Richey (727) 774-7380.
• J.W. Mitchell High drama presents Into the Woods at 2 p.m. today. Tickets are $12 at the door; "premium seating" available for $15..
• Hudson Middle talent show, 6 p.m. Monday.
• Gulf Middle band concert, 7 p.m. Tuesday.
• Bayonet Point Middle concert, 7 p.m. Wednesday.
• Calusa Elementary concert, 7 p.m. Thursday.
• Hudson High band concert, 7 p.m. Friday.
• River Ridge Middle/High dance showcase, 2 and 7 p.m. Saturday.
Center for the Arts at Wesley Chapel, 30651 Wells Road. (813) 794-8772.
• Pine View Middle band concert, 7 p.m. Monday.
• Wesley Chapel Elementary concert, 6:30 p.m. Tuesday.
• Countryside Montessori spring concert, 7 p.m. Thursday.
• Wesley Chapel High dance performance, 7 p.m. Saturday.
• Kindergarten preregistration begins Monday at all Pasco County elementary schools. Parents should contact the school in their area for details. Required documents: child's birth certificate or other proof of birth date; Health examination – HRS Form 3040; HRS Certificate of Immunization; proof of Florida residency (such as current electric bill or lease agreement). Call Lori Wiggins at (727) 774-2317, (813) 794-2317, or (352) 524-2317. The Head Start/Early Head Start application also opens Monday at select elementary schools. Call Alexis Russell at (727) 774-2730, (813) 794-2730, (352) 524-2730.
• The 4-H Tropicana Speech Contest for elementary students will be held starting at 8:30 a.m. Wednesday at the Center for the Arts at River Ridge and 8:30 a.m. Thursday at the Center for the Arts at Wesley Chapel.
• The Florida Department of Education is conducting a survey with local school districts to gather information on how well parents think their child's school is working with parents of students with disabilities. The survey is available through June 30 to all parents of children with IEPs in preschool to grade 12. Visit ESEsurvey.com.
• Take Stock in Children and the Pasco Education Foundation announced that when Florida drivers renew their license tags and registration, they now have the option of making a voluntary contribution to Take Stock in Children, Florida's flagship mentoring and scholarship program. Take Stock in Children is one of 24 voluntary statewide contribution options and the only choice for educating low-income and deserving students in Pasco County. Drivers can contribute as little or as much as they choose. Voluntary contributions remain in the local community and will be used to support and enhance the college scholarship program.
Send school news to email@example.com or fax to (813) 909-4611.