Nov. 11: Veterans Day, no school.
Nov. 20: Progress reports.
Nov. 27-29: Thanksgiving break, no school.
Moon Lake Elementary: PTA meeting, 5 p.m. Wednesday.
•The Land O'Lakes High School International Baccalaureate Program is hosting four family information nights for applicants seeking ninth grade admission for the 2014-2015 school year. Parents and guardians of current eighth grade public, charter and private school students are invited to attend. Families of students in other grades are also welcome to attend. Information nights will be held at the following times and locations: 6:30 p.m. Monday at Land O'Lakes High, 20325 Gator Lane, Land O'Lakes; 6:30 p.m. Thursday at Dr. John Long Middle, 2025 Mansfield Blvd., Wesley Chapel; 6:30 p.m. Nov. 12 at Weightman Middle, 30649 Wells Road, Wesley Chapel; 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. Nov. 14 at Pasco Middle, 13925 14th St., Dade City.
For information and application go to lolhs.pasco.k12.fl.us/?page_id=82 or contact Jeff Morgenstein at (813) 794-9429; (352) 524-9429, or by email, firstname.lastname@example.org. NOTE: West Pasco residents interested in IB should visit the Gulf High School page at ghs.pasco.k12.fl.us. To contact Pasco High School about their new international offerings, go to phs.pasco.k12.fl.us.
• Pasco High AVID Parent Night will be at 6 p.m. Monday in the school media center. The event will showcase a day in AVID, student presentations, mock tutorials and displays. For information, call (352) 524-5500.
• An Arts and Crafts Show to benefit Hudson Elementary School will be 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Nov. 9 at the Estates Club House, 8700 Pavilion Drive, Hudson. Vendors will offer holiday shopping opportunities. Free admission. (727) 869-0289.
• Pasco eSchool is partnering with Middlebury Interactive Languages to launch Language Clubs for elementary age students. The clubs will include fun, interactive language-rich activities and will be held online weekly Nov. 11-Dec. 20. Cost is $103.23 and includes a convenience charge for online payment. Students are not required to be Pasco County residents or affiliated with the school district or Pasco eSchool. For information, go to eschool.pasco.k12.fl.us.
• The 13th annual food drive, "Feed a Child's Belly with Peanut Butter and Jelly," is currently under way at James M. Marlowe Elementary School, 5642 Cecelia Drive, New Port Richey. Donations of peanut butter and jelly and other nonperishable food items are welcome through Dec. 13 and will be donated to a local food bank before the winter break. For information, call (727) 774-8600.
• Arts in Motion presents Li'l Abner at 7 p.m. Fridays and Saturdays and 2 p.m. Sundays, Nov. 8-10 and Nov. 15-17 at Pasco Middle School, 37350 Florida Ave., Dade City. Tickets are $15 for adults, $12 for seniors and $7 for students and can be purchased at ArtsInMotionPasco.org.
• The Downtown New Port Richey Art Gallery will feature student artwork from the Genesis Preparatory Academy through Dec. 28 at the gallery, 6231 Grand Blvd. (727) 848-6500; nprgallery.com.
Center for the Arts at Wesley Chapel, 30651 Wells Road, Wesley Chapel. (813) 794-8772 or (727) 774-8772:
• Watergrass Elementary fall concert, 7 p.m. Thursday.
•Bits and Pieces Puppet Theatre presents Three Billy Goats Gruff, at 10:30 a.m. and noon Nov. 12. Grades K-5. $4.
Center for the Arts at River Ridge, 11646 Town Center Road, New Port Richey. (727) 774-7381:
• River Ridge Middle band concert, 7 p.m. Tuesday
• River Ridge High drama presents, Get Caesar at 7 p.m. Wednesday. $5.
• Birmingham Children's Art Theater present, Adventures of Tom Sawyer at 10:30 a.m. and noon Nov. 13. Grades 2-8. $4.
Send your school news to email@example.com.