• Progress reports are distributed Thursday..
Anclote Elementary: Spring Picture Day, Feb. 18.
Chasco Elementary: Valentine's with Dad pre-K event, 10 a.m. Thursday.
Gulfside Elementary: All Pro Dads Valentine Dance, 6 p.m. Thursday at Paul Smith Middle School.
Locke Elementary: Family Math Night, 6 to 7:30 p.m. Tuesday. Advisory council meeting, 4:10 p.m. Feb. 18.
Northwest Elememtary: Advisory Council meeting, 8 a.m. Tuesday.
Seven Springs Middle: School Dance, 3 to 5 p.m. Friday. Tickets are $5 and will be sold before school and during lunch, not at the door. Proceeds will go to the Fallen Officers Unity Tour.
Youth library events
Hudson Regional, 8012 Library Road. (727) 861-3040, TTY: (727) 861-3024.
• Death by Chocolate and Movie, 6 p.m. Friday. For teens.
• Popcorn and a Movie, 2 p.m. Monday. Elementary ages.
• Teen Movie Night, 5 p.m. Tuesday.
Centennial Park, 5740 Moog Road, Holiday (727) 834-3024.
• Friday the 13th @ the Library, 6 to 8 p.m. Friday. For teens.
• The 2009 Art of Recycling Exhibit is open to the public through Feb. 18 at the West Pasco Government Center, 7530 Little Road in New Port Richey.
Center for the Arts at River Ridge, 11646 Town Center Road, New Port Richey. (727) 774-7382.
• Florida Dance Theatre presents "Dance Dimensions" at 10:30 a.m. and noon Feb. 27 for students. Tickets are $4. A public show will be at 7:30 p.m. Feb. 27 p.m. Tickets are $12 for adults, $8 for students.
• The Pasco County School District's RSVP (Retired and Senior Volunteer Program) will present a Community Awareness Fair from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Feb. 18 at the New Port Richey Recreation and Aquatic Center, 6630 Van Buren St. More than 60 local businesses and agencies will participate in this event to connect people of all ages to available resources within the community. For information, call (813) 794-2207, (727) 774-2207 or (352) 524-2207.
• The Pasco Compassionate Friends, a support group for those grieving the loss of a child will meet at 7:30 p.m. Feb. 18 at Community Hospital, conference room C, 5637 Marine Parkway, New Port Richey. Call (813) 273-8721.
• Feb. 27 is the deadline to register for the ACT to be administered on April 4. Go to www.actstudent.org.
• Volunteer judges are needed for the Pasco County Science Fair April 18 at Weightman Middle School. To sign up or for information contact Adrienne Richrath or Sharon Robinson at (727) 774-4500 from 8:30-9:30 a.m. or 3:45-4:15 p.m.
• The Cypress Elementary PTO Golf Tournament and benefit dinner/silent auction raised $10,000 for school technology equipment.
• Cypress Elementary Science Fair winners: Third grade: First place: Shane Corbett. Second place: Jacob Argyelan. Fourth grade: First place: Tori Sass. Second place: Ashley Mulford. Third place: Alyssa Goldbach. Fifth grade: First place: Danny Dunderman. Second place: Josh Sanders. Third place: Baylee Bolden.