Center for the Arts at River Ridge, 11646 Town Center Road, New Port Richey. (727) 774-7381.
• River Ridge Middle and High School combined concert, 7 p.m. Tuesday.
Center for the Arts at Wesley Chapel, 30651 Wells Road. (813) 794-8772 or (727) 774-8772.
• Wesley Chapel High drama presents Up the Down Staircase, at 7 p.m. April 4 and 5.
• Wiregrass Ranch High drama presents Bye Bye Birdie at 7 p.m. April 11-13, and 2 p.m. April 13-14.
Hudson Regional Library, 8012 Library Road, Hudson. (727) 861-3040.
• Anime Club, 6:30-7 p.m. Tuesday. Grades 6-12.
Hugh Embry Library, 14215 Fourth St., Dade City. (352) 567-3576.
• Teen Gaming, 4 p.m. today. Grades 6-12.
• Teen Yu Gi Oh! Tournament, 4 p.m. Thursday. Grades 6-12.
• 6th annual Kids' Spring Egg Hunt, 10-11 a.m. Saturday. Kids 10 and under with a parent or guardian, bring a basket. Note: Regular library hours and services begin at 11 a.m.
New Port Richey Library, 5939 Main St., New Port Richey. (727) 853-1279.
• Dogs Love Books Too!, 10:30-11:30 a.m. Saturday.
New River Library, 34043 State Road 54, Zephyrhills. (813) 788-6375.
• Homework Help for Grades 1-5, 3:30-5 p.m. Tuesdays through Fridays. Assistance provided by teen volunteers.
• Knitting Club, 6 p.m. Thursday. Grades 6 and up.
Regency Park Branch, 9701 Little Road, New Port Richey. (727) 861-3049.
• Tail Waggin' Tutors, 4:30 p.m. Thursday. Elementary ages.
• Gulfside Elementary School will offer free lunches to kids ages 18 and younger each weekday during spring break. Lunches (sandwiches, veggies, fruit and milk) will be handed out from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at the campus, 2329 Anclote Blvd., Holiday, and will also be delivered to Westin Oaks Apartments in Holiday. PE games are also being offered over spring break and the playground is open as a safe place to play.
• Bishop Larkin Catholic School has 10 need-based scholarships available for the 2013-14 school year. The Riley Education Foundation, in partnership with the Catholic Foundation, will pay 75 percent of costs after a student has obtained a Step Up For Students grant. Families must apply before the end of March at StepUpForStudents.org or by calling toll-free 1-877-735-7837. Families must also complete an application at Bishop Larkin and sign an agreement pledging good attendance, good behavior and academic goals. For information, call (727) 862-6981 or email email@example.com or email Jim Madden of Riley Education Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The American Cancer Society Relay for Life of Wiregrass is launching "The Next Great Singer" Vocalist Contest, a Web-based talent search. Finalist performances will be at 6 p.m. April 21 at Quail Hollow Country Club in Wesley Chapel. The event is open to the public for $10 per ticket. Contestants should fill out an entry form and submit a performance video at next greatsinger.com by April 5. The $25 entry fee will be donated by Milorian Studio to the Relay for Life.
Send your school news to Michele Miller at email@example.com or fax to (813) 909-4611.