Gulfside Elementary: All Pro Dad's breakfast, 8:45 a.m. Thursday. • School Wide Invention Convention, Thursday. • Skate Party, 4 to 6 p.m. Friday at Astro Skate in Tarpon Springs.
Marlowe Elementary: Fourth-grade math parent breakfast, 7:45 to 9 a.m. Friday.
Northwest Elementary: Advisory council, 8 a.m. Friday.
River Ridge High: JROTC promotion ceremony, 11 a.m. today.
Weightman Middle: Honor roll ceremony, 9 a.m. Tuesday.
Wesley Chapel High: Financial aid presentation, 6 p.m. Thursday.
• High school students are welcome to audition for Richey Suncoast Theatre's Ticket to Broadway talent show starting at 7 p.m. Monday at the theater, 6237 Grand Blvd., New Port Richey. Participants should come prepared with a complete routine no more than 4 minutes long and bring whatever accompaniment or props are needed. A CD player will be provided by the theater. Actors, singers, dancers, magicians, acrobats, comedians and musicians are invited to perform. Proceeds from the show fund scholarships for high school students planning on studying the arts in college. Show dates are March 16-17. Call (727) 842-6777.
• Students may enter the Heritage Arts Center Association's 30th annual Spotlight on Talent, open to singers, instrumental musicians, acrobats, baton twirlers, dancers and other entertainers. Top prize is $150 and a trophy. New this year is a $1,000 scholarship to the top scoring senior from Pasco County. Applications are available at www.heritagearts.org. Deadline to enter is Jan. 31. Interested sponsors should contact Barbara Friedman at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (352) 567-1720.
• The 16th annual "Moonlight and Ivory" concerts sponsored by the Heritage Arts Center Association will be at 2 and 7 p.m. Feb. 2, at the historic Dade City Woman's Club. Proceeds fund the arts in the area, including the new $1,000 "Pasco Heritage Scholarship." Tickets are $25 for the evening show and $15 for the matinee and may be purchased at the Dade City Chamber of Commerce, American Eagle Antiques in Dade City, or online at www.heritagearts.org. For information, call Jean Johnson at (352) 567-3460.
Center for the Arts at Wesley Chapel, 30651 Wells Road. (813) 794-8772 or (727) 774-8772
• All-County Band Concert, 2 p.m. Saturday at Wesley Chapel High School.
• The Academy of Automotive Technology at Wesley Chapel High will host a grand opening of the new campus workshop at 6 p.m. Monday at the school, 30651 Wells Road, Wesley Chapel.
• The following Hudson Middle band students successfully auditioned for the All County Band and will represent their school Saturday in the All County Band concert: Julia Patellis, alto sax (first chair); Grace Graziaplene, alto sax; Alyssa McKenzie, trumpet; Shane Falco, trumpet; Jimmy Le, trombone; Connor Smith, percussion (first chair).
• Students at Wesley Chapel Elementary recently enjoyed cheese samples, thanks to a grant from the American Dairy Council.
Send school news to Michele Miller by email at email@example.com; fax at (813) 909-4611; by mail, 11321 U.S. 19, Port Richey, FL 34668 or call (813) 435-7307.