Cypress Elementary: McCypress Night for Inquisitive Innovators will be from 5 to 7 p.m. Thursday.
Gulfside Elementary: "Lunch with Mom and Dad" Week will kick off Monday.
• The 16th annual "Moonlight and Ivory" concerts sponsored by the Heritage Arts Center Association will be at 2 and 7 p.m. Saturday at the Dade City Woman's Club. Proceeds fund the arts in the area, including the new $1,000 "Pasco Heritage Scholarship." Tickets are $25 for the evening show and $15 for the matinee and may be purchased at the Dade City Chamber of Commerce, American Eagle Antiques in Dade City, or at www.heritagearts.org. For information, call Jean Johnson at (352) 567-3460.
• High school artwork from the 17th annual Art of Recycling competition will be on display Monday through Feb. 28 at the West Pasco Government Center, 8731 Citizen Drive (off Little Road), New Port Richey. The public may vote for their favorite piece of art. Winners will receive awards the week of Feb. 11.
• Progress Energy Art Gallery, 6231 Grand Blvd. in New Port Richey, will feature artwork of students in the Very Special Arts program through February. A reception will be held from 6-9 p.m. Friday.
Hudson Regional Library, 8012 Library Road, Hudson. (727) 861-3040.
• Teen Game Night, 5-8 p.m. Friday. Grades 6-12.
• Silly Saturday Dance Party, 11 a.m. Saturday.
• Family Yoga, 2-3 p.m. Saturday.
Centennial Park Library, 5740 Moog Road, Holiday. (727) 834-3204.
• Valentine Crafts, 2 p.m. Saturday. Grades K-5.
Hugh Embry Library, 14215 Fourth St., Dade City. (352) 567-3576.
• Kids' Fun Factory Valentine Crafts, 2 p.m. Saturday. Ages 10 and under with parent or guardian.
Land O'Lakes Library, 2818 Collier Parkway, Land O'Lakes. (813) 929-1214.
• Teen Game Night, 6 p.m. Friday. Ages 11-18.
• Popcorn and a Movie, 2 p.m. Saturday. Elementary grades.
New River Library, 34043 State Road 54, Zephyrhills. (813) 788-6375.
• Homework Help for grades 1-5, 3:30-5 p.m. Tuesdays through Fridays.
Regency Park Library, 9701 Little Road, New Port Richey. (727) 861-3049.
• Game Zone, 4 p.m. today. Grades 6-12.
• Tail Waggin' Tutors, 4:30 p.m. Thursday.
• Valentine Card Making, 6 p.m. Thursday.
• Valentine Crafts, 1 p.m. Saturday. Grades 4-7.
• The Knights of Columbus Council 8155 100-word Mini-Essay Contest, "How your teacher helped you to see that learning is not just for school, but can be fun to do outside of school too." Prize is a $100 savings bond. The teacher must be teaching at a school in Pasco. Contestants should include their full name, school and grade level and their teacher's full name, school and grade level. Deadline is Feb. 8. Email entries to Investigation Station, Pasco's traveling children's museum: [email protected] For information go to www.investigationstation.net or call Lisa Campos at (727) 459-7331.
Send school news to Michele Miller by email at [email protected]; fax at (813) 909-4611; by mail, 11321 U.S. 19, Port Richey, FL 34668 or call (813) 435-7307.