Thursday: Adult Education Graduation.
Sept. 5: Labor Day, no school for students and faculty.
Sept. 23: Progress reports are distributed.
Anclote High: 6:15 p.m. Monday.
Bayonet Point Middle: 6:30 p.m. Thursday.
Calusa Elementary: 6 to 7:30 p.m. Tuesday.
Centennial Middle: 6:30 to 8 p.m. Tuesday for grades 7 and 8.
Charles S. Rushe Middle: 6:30 p.m. Tuesday for grades 7 and 8.
Denham Oaks Elementary: 6 to 8 p.m. Tuesday.
Fivay High: 6:30 p.m. Monday.
Gulf High: 6 to 8 p.m. Thursday.
Hudson High: 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. Aug. 31.
Paul R. Smith Middle: 6:30 to 7:45 p.m. Aug. 31.
Pine View Middle: 6:30 p.m. Thursday for grades 7 and 8.
R. B. Stewart Middle: 6 to 8 p.m. Tuesday.
Ridgewood High: 6 to 7:30 p.m. Monday.
Sand Pine Elementary: 6 to 7 p.m. Tuesday.
Weightman Middle: 6:30 to 8 p.m. Thursday for grades 7 and 8.
New River, 34043 State Road 54, Zephyrhills. (813) 788-6375.
• Popcorn and a Movie, 1 p.m. Saturday. Grades K-5.
Regency Park, 9701 Little Road, New Port Richey. (727) 861-3049.
• Anime Club, 4 p.m. today. Grades 6-12.
South Holiday, 4649 Mile Stretch Drive, Holiday. (727) 834-3331.
• Safari Adventure/Crafts, 2 p.m. Saturday. Grades K-5.
• Fivay High student Kevin Strom is hosting a pancake breakfast to raise funds for Gulf Highlands Elementary School as part of his Eagle Scout Project. The breakfast will be from 8 to 11 a.m. Saturday at the T.A.T. Civic Center, 3210 Darlington Road in Holiday. Menu includes all-you-can eat pancakes, three sausage links, endless coffee and choice of glass of milk or juice. Tickets are $5 and available at the door or by calling (727) 237-6434.
• Families planning on participating in the Free and Reduced-Price Meal Program must complete a new application for this school year. Last year's eligibility status expires Sept. 1. Apply by visiting www.pasco.k12.fl.us/nutrition/. Applications are also available from any Pasco school cafeteria or administration office.
• Applications are being accepted for the Youth Leadership Program 2012. Youth Leadership is a development program that informs and motivates selected high school students through issue-oriented seminars and interaction with community leaders. The program is open to Pasco sophomores or juniors during the 2011-12 academic year. Sessions include team building, law enforcement and criminal justice, health care, economic development, business and media and education and career development. Enrollment is limited. Tuition is $35. For an application and information, contact Barbara De Simone at (727) 847-8103 or your school principal. Deadline to apply is Sept. 12.
Send your school news to Michele Miller, by e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org; by fax, (813) 909-4611, by regular mail, 11321 U.S. 19, Port Richey, Fl. 34668. Miller can be reached at (813) 435-7307 or toll free at (800) 333-7505, ext. 7307.