Bishop Larkin Catholic: Enrollment has begun for the 2010-11 school year for students in grades pre-k through eighth grade. For details, go to bishoplarkin.org, or call (727) 862-6981.
Deer Park Elementary: PTO meeting, 3 p.m. March 17.
Chasco Middle: Heart Healthy Community Career and Technical Education Night, 6 to 7 p.m. Tuesday. Sheila Bryan, principal of Marchman Technical Education Center, will discuss technical programs. There will be presentations on Choices (career) Explorer, healthy changes and the benefits of laughter. Student podcasts will be featured. There will be healthy snacks and door prizes.
Mary Giella Elementary: Advisory council, 8 a.m. Monday. • Parent Technology workshop, 6 to 7:30 p.m. March 18.
Gulfside Elementary: All Pro Dad's Breakfast, 8:30 a.m. March 18.
Moon Lake Elementary: Active Parenting Class, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Monday.
• Land O'Lakes High thespians present All My Sons at 7 p.m. Friday and Saturday at the school, 20325 Gator Lane. Tickets are $5 and may be purchased at the door. For special needs seating, call Ramona Quave at (813) 794-9400.
Center for the Arts at Wesley Chapel, 30651 Wells Road.
• Dan McMillion Jazz Orchestra performs at 8 p.m. Thursday. Tickets are $10.
Hudson Regional, 8012 Library Road. (727) 861-3040; TDD: (727) 861-3024.
• Popcorn and a Movie, 3 p.m. today. All ages.
• Leaping Leprechauns, 2 p.m. Saturday. All ages.
• Trading Games and Tournaments, 2 p.m. Saturday.
• Entertainment Teen Chat, 5 p.m. Tuesday. Grades 4 - 7.
Hugh Embry, 14215 Fourth St., Dade City (352) 567-3576.
• Totally Tweens: Yu-Gi-Oh, Wii, DDR X-Box and more, 3 p.m. today.
• iCreate Day, 4 p.m. Thursday. Teens.
• Fun Factory, 2 p.m. Saturday. Elementary and tweens.
Land O'Lakes, 2818 Collier Parkway. (813) 929-1214.
• Teen On-Line scholarship and Job Opportunities, 1 to 3 p.m. Saturday.
• Kids Crafts, 2 p.m. Saturday. Elementary ages.
New River, 34043 State Road 54, Zephyrhills. (813) 788-6375.
• Craft Corner, 2 p.m. Saturday. Elementary ages.
• Teen Dance, 6 to 9 p.m. Saturday.
New Port Richey Public Library, 5939 Main St., (727) 853-1265.
• Garage Jams, 3 to 6 p.m. today. Ages 11 to 17.
• Dog Love Stories, 1 to 3 p.m. Saturday. Children are welcome to read to therapy dogs.
Regency Park, 9701 Little Road, New Port Richey. (727) 861-3049.
• Recycle Crafts, 6 p.m. Thursday. Elementary ages.
South Holiday, 4649 Mile Stretch Drive. (727) 834-3331.
• Kids Craft Corner, 2 p.m. Saturday. Elementary ages.
• Karaoke Idol, 6 p.m. March 17. Teens.
• March for Parks is noon to 4 p.m. Saturday at Jay B. Starkey Wilderness Park in New Port Richey. Activities include wooden snake painting, dip netting in the river, solar telescope viewing, arts and crafts and presentation in nature photography, health education, water conservation and more. For information, call (727) 834-3474 or (813) 929-1408.
• Rochester Institute SpiRIT National Writing Contest for High School Students with Hearing Loss: Open to high school sophomores and juniors who are deaf or hard of hearing. Winners will have their choice of a scholarship and travel expenses to the Explore Your Future summer career exploration program at RIT's National Technical Institute for the Deaf (NTID), or a $500 cash prize. Entries include creative writing such as a short story or poem, a short writing sample and a personal reflection. Deadline to enter is Monday. For complete contest guidelines and entry information, visit www.rit.edu/NTID/WritingContestNR.
• Florida State Association of Supervisors of Elections Scholarship: Three scholarships to political science/public or business administration or journalism/mass communication majors. Deadline is March 19. For guidelines and applications, got to www.pascovotes.com or call Brian E. Corley, supervisor of elections, at (352) 521-4302, (813) 929-2788.
Send your school news to Michele Miller at Miller@sptimes.com, by fax at (727) 869-6233 or by regular mail to 11321 U.S. 19, Port Richey, FL 34668.