The Saints perform at 8 p.m. Saturday and 2:30 p.m. Sunday at Richey Suncoast Theatre, 6237 Grand Blvd., New Port Richey. $17. (727) 842-6777.
'Jackpot': The Las Vegas revue concludes this weekend with matinee and evening showings through Sunday at the Show Palace Dinner Theatre, 16128 U.S. 19, Hudson. Dinner and show, $49.50; show only, $38.45, plus tax and tip, for adults, $24.95 and $19.95 for 12 and younger. (727) 863-7949 or toll-free 1-888-655-7469.
'Doubt': The award-winning drama about a nun who suspects a priest of child molestation will be presented today through Sunday at the Forum at Stage West Community Playhouse, 8390 Forest Oaks Blvd., Spring Hill. Shows are at 8 p.m., except Sundays at 2 p.m. Tickets are $10, reserved seating. Call (352) 683-5113.
'The Importance of Being Earnest': A trivial comedy for serious people by Oscar Wilde, April 27-29 and May 4-6 at the Tarpon Springs Performing Arts Center, 324 Pine St., Tarpon Springs. Show times are 8 p.m. Fridays and Saturdays and 2 p.m. Sundays. $17-$20. (727) 938-1915.
Take in the classics: Hernando Symphony Orchestra will present "Classics for All Ages" at 7:30 p.m. Saturday at Hernando Performing Arts Center, 700 Bell Ave., Brooksville; and at 2 p.m. Sunday and 7:30 p.m. Tuesday at Springstead Theater, 3300 Mariner Blvd., Spring Hill. $12 adults, $5 students grades K-12. (352) 683-5113.
Meet the artist: Fred "Dorian" Spinks is the featured artist from 2 to 4 p.m. Saturday at the Dade City Center for the Arts/Hi-Brow Gallery, at 14125 Seventh St., Dade City. An exhibit called "Survivors" is also open through April at the gallery. (352) 521-3823.
Students' work: Pasco-Hernando Community College students will exhibit their work in "Photography as Art" through May 23 in the PHCC art gallery in the Pottberg Library building on the New Port Richey campus, 10230 Ridge Road. Hours are 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. Mondays through Thursdays and 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Fridays. To schedule a private showing or an event at the gallery, call (727) 816-3231.
Earth Day Events
• New Port Richey Environmental Committee hosts an Earth Day event from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday at the New Port Richey Library, 5939 Main St. Recycled art, books and plants for sale, local green vendors, food and entertainment.
• Earth Day at Crews Lake, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday at 6739 Crews Lake Drive, Shady Hills. Lady bug release, Croc Encounters, children's crafts and educational displays. (727) 856-2917, ext. 201 or visit http://pasco.ifas.ufl.edu.
• Pasco-Hernando Community College Earth Day Celebration, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Tuesday at the New Port Richey campus, 10230 Ridge Road. Dozens of displays and hands-on activities.
• Black Maria Film + Video Festival returns to New Port Richey for the third straight year. The program features seven films ranging from four to 32 minutes and begins at 8 p.m. (doors open at 7:30) today at Richey Suncoast Theatre, 6237 Grand Blvd. Tickets are $6 and available through tmfilmfest.com or the Richey Suncoast Box Office. (727) 842-6777.
• Music & Motorcycles, 4 to 9 p.m. Saturday in downtown Zephyrhills. A multiple class bike show with vendors, live music, food and event T-shirts.
Send events to Arleen Spenceley, Pasco Times, 11321 U.S. 19, Port Richey FL 34668 or email email@example.com. Submit items at least two weeks in advance.