Bring your dog (and a leash) to Bark-Fest 2012, which runs from 10 a.m to 2 p.m. Saturday at the Land O'Lakes Recreation Complex, 3021 Collier Parkway. Free event includes demonstrations, give-aways, basic obedience advice and games.
• The musical comedy City of Angels will be presented today through Sunday and March 9-11 at Richey Suncoast Theatre, 6237 Grand Blvd., New Port Richey. Shows are at 8 p.m., except Sundays at 2:30 p.m. $17. (727) 842-6777.
•The all-new Las Vegas revue Jackpot will be presented in matinees and evening perfornances today through April 22 at the Show Palace Dinner Theatre, 16128 U.S. 19, Hudson. Dinner and show, $49.50; show only, $38.45, plus tax and tip, for adults, $24.95 and $19.95 for ages 12 and younger. (727) 863-7949 or 1-888-655-7469.
• Sleuths Mystery Theatre Orlando presents Lord Mansfield's Fox Hunt Banquet at 11:30 a.m. and 6 p.m. March 9 at the Palace Grand, 275 Della Court, Spring Hill. $45 plus tax. (727) 863-7949.
• Live bluegrass and Americana music starts at noon Saturday at Amvets Post 9, 14540 Black Lake Road, Odessa. $15. Food available. (813) 340-0307.
• A Frank Sinatra tribute by John Timpanelli is at 7 p.m. March 9 at Quality Inn, 5316 U.S. 19, New Port Richey. $15 show only, $30 dinner and show, reservations required. (727) 379-6557.
• The Top Ten Rock and Roll Revue performs hits over the decades on March 10 at the Aripeka Elks Lodge, 9135 Denton Ave., Hudson. Dinner 6 p.m., show 7:30 p.m. $30-$32. Call Judi at (727) 868-2994, ext. 14.
• The music of Barry Manilow will be presented at 7 p.m. March 10 at Hernando Performing Arts Center, 700 Bell Ave., Brooksville. $25, reserved seating. (352) 799-5577 or www.hpag.org.
• The Heritage Arts Center Association presents the Spotlight on Talent competitions at noon and 7 p.m. March 10 at the Center for the Arts at Wesley Chapel, 30651 Wells Road. $12 for one show or $20 for both, for adults; $6 for one show or $10 for both for students. E-mail email@example.com or call (352) 567-1720.
• "Reigning Purple," quilts and other artwork in shades of purple, is on display from 6-9 p.m. today at the Progress Energy Art Gallery, 6231 Grand Blvd., New Port Richey. Wine and cheese reception. (727) 848-6500.
• Artistic works of Theodor Seuss Geisel, better known as Dr. Seuss, are on exhibit through April 5 in the Pasco-Hernando Community College art gallery in the Pottberg Library at the New Port Richey campus, 10230 Ridge Road. (727) 816-3231.
• Drum circle, 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. today at the J. Ben Harrill Recreation Complex, 2830 Gulf Trace Blvd., Holiday. (727) 942-7439.
• The New Port Richey Library, 5939 Main St., will show The 400 Blows at 8 p.m. tonight as part of its French New Wave series of Friday Flix. (727) 853-1279.
• Calusa Woodcarvers Show and Sale, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday and 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Sunday at Veterans Memorial Park, 14333 Hicks Road, Hudson.
• The Antique Automobile Club of America, Richey Region, hosts a charity car show Saturday in downtown Tarpon Springs. Registration $15, starting at 9 a.m. Call (727) 992-4486 or (727) 375-8473 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Dade City Cruise In, 3 to 8 p.m. Saturday in downtown Dade City. Includes food, shopping and music.
Send events to Arleen Spenceley, Pasco Times, 11321 U.S. 19, Port Richey 34668 or email email@example.com. Submit items at least two weeks in advance.