Chasco Elementary: Bagels and Books family workshop, 8:45 a.m. Thursday.
Gulf Highlands Elementary: Gator of the Month recognition, 10 a.m. Friday.
Gulfside Elementary: All Pro Dad breakfast, 8:45 a.m. Thursday.
Longleaf Elementary: Science Fair, Thursday.
Oakstead Elementary: Art Show and Spaghetti Dinner, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Thursday followed by a choral performance at 8 p.m.
Schrader Elementary: All Pro Dads breakfast, 8:30 a.m. Thursday. • March Math Madness parent workshop, 6 to 7 p.m. Thursday.
Center for the Arts at River Ridge, 11646 Town Center Road, New Port Richey. (727) 774-7380.
• Fivay High presents Aladdin Jr. at 7 p.m. Thursday through Saturday. $8 adults, $5 students.
• Children's performer Jack Hartmann in concert, 10:30 a.m. and noon April 11. $4.
Center for the Arts at Wesley Chapel, 30651 Wells Road. (813) 794-8772 or (727) 774-8772.
• Veterans Elementary Spring Concert, 7 p.m. Thursday.
Centennial Park, 5740 Moog Road, Holiday. (727) 834-3204.
• Tween Spring Program: Gaming, 2 p.m. Saturday.
Hugh Embry, 14215 Fourth St., Dade City. (352) 567-3576.
• Teens are welcome to enter their original poetry in the Hugh Embry Library Poetry Contest. First prize is a Kindle. The top three poems will be entered in a national poetry contest. Deadline is April 7.
Land O'Lakes, 2818 Collier Parkway. (813) 929-1214.
• Tween Monster Dolls, 3 p.m. Saturday. Ages 9-12.
Regency Park, 9701 Little Road, New Port Richey. (727) 861-3049.
• Tail Waggin' Tutors, 4:30 to 5:30 p.m. Thursday.
South Holiday, 4649 Mile Stretch Drive, Holiday. (727) 834-3331.
• Fitness Fridays, 2 p.m. Friday. Ages 12 and older.
• April 6 is the deadline to register for the SAT to be administered on May. 5. Late registration, with fees, is April 20. Go to www.collegeboard.org.
•The Rotary Club of Trinity Al Arzu Scholarship. Applicants must be high school seniors who reside in and attend schools in Pasco County. Deadline is April 1. For information or to request a copy of the scholarship application, email Tina Shelton at email@example.com.
• American Fire Sprinkler Association Scholarship Contest for high school seniors who are U.S. residents or legal residents. Entries accepted through April 5. Ten winners will receive a scholarship of $2,000 each. Go to www.afsascholarship.org/highschool.html.
• Pasco high school girls who have no budget for prom can find assistance through the Cinderella Project. Students are welcome to try on and pick out their ensemble from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday and on April 14 at the boutique event at West Pasco Industrial Park, 2418 Merchant Ave., Odessa. For information or to donate, call (727) 858-1281 or (727) 389-3112.
Send your school news to Michele Miller, email firstname.lastname@example.org; fax (813) 909-4611; or 11321 U.S. 19, Port Richey, FL 34668. Miller can be reached at (813) 435-7307 or toll-free at 1-800-333-7505, ext. 7307.