• May 27-29: High school graduations
• June 1: Last day of school for students.
• June 14: Secondary report cards are mailed.
Anclote Elementary: Fine Arts Festival, 5:30 p.m. Thursday. Student of the Month recognition, 8:45 a.m. Friday.
Centennial Middle: FFA Awards Ceremony, 3 p.m. Thursday. Parents are invited to attend.
Crews Lake Middle: Book Fair runs through Friday.
Gulf Highlands Elementary: Student of the Month recognition, 2:30 p.m. Friday.
Gulf Middle: Student of the Month recognition, 1:10 p.m. Friday. Eighth-grade dance, 6:30 to 9 p.m. Friday.
Gulfside Elementary: All Pro Dads cookout, 5:30 p.m. May 25.
Hudson Elementary: PTA meeting, 8:30 a.m. today.
Hudson Middle: Open House, 6 to 7:30 p.m. Monday for incoming sixth-grade students.
Locke Elementary: Advisory council, 4:15 p.m. today. "Summer Learning Fun" parent workshop, 6:30 to 8 p.m. Thursday. Skate Night, 4 to 6 p.m. May 25 at Astro Skate in Tarpon Springs.
Marchman Technical Education Center: Awards Ceremony, 7 p.m. today at the Center for the Arts at River Ridge.
Mitchell High: Student/Parent Advance Placement Information Night, 6:30 p.m. today. Practice PSAT, 3 p.m. Thursday.
Odessa Elementary: Prowlers Parent Poetry Night, 6 p.m. Tuesday.
River Ridge High: Scholarship Night, 6 p.m. Monday.
Schrader Elementary: Student of the Month recognition, 8:40 a.m. Monday. All Pro Dad breakfast, Tuesday.
Sunlake High: Seahawk Success Night, 6:30 to 9:30 p.m. May 25.
West Zephyrhills Elementary: All Pro Dads breakfast, 7:15 a.m. today. Middle school workshop and dinner, 6 to 7:30 p.m. today. All Pro Dad's Bowling Night, 5 to 7 p.m. Saturday at Pin Chasers in Zephyrhills. Third grade Awards Ceremony, 1 p.m. Tuesday.
End of the year concerts: For the full list, see page 6
Eleanor Dempsey Center for the Arts at Bishop McLaughlin Catholic High, 13651 Hays Road, Hudson. (727) 857-2604.
• Tribute to the Ed Sullivan Show, 3 p.m. Sunday. Tickets are $15, $19, and $29. Seating for lunch starts at 1 p.m. Cost is $12.
• The Pasco County District Tropicana Speech Contest will be at 8:30 a.m. today at the Center for the Arts at River Ridge.
• Hudson Middle Gently Used Book Fair will be from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Friday through May 26 at the school, 1540 Cobra Way, Hudson. All items are $1. The public is invited but should stop at the administration office for a visitor's pass.
• Want to see what's going on in Pasco schools from the comfort of your home? Pasco Education Television (PETV) showcases student, school and district produced videos. PETV can be found on Ch. 614 (BrightHouse) and Channel 40 (Verizon). Go to http://connect.pasco.k12.fl.us/petv for the latest content and broadcast schedule.
Send submissions for Top of the Class to Michele Miller; by e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org; fax, (813) 909-4611; mail, 11321 U.S. 19, Port Richey, FL 34668. Call Miller at (813) 435-7307, (727) 869-6251, or toll-free at 1-800-333-7505, ext. 7307.