Al-Anon: Anonymous support fellowship for family and friends of alcoholics meets 6:45-7:45 p.m. Wednesdays at the A Club, 5650 Missouri Ave., New Port Richey. Several groups for Al-Anon and Alateen meet throughout Pasco County. Call (352) 697-0497.
Bereavement: Gulfside Regional Hospice offers free English- and Spanish-speaking bereavement support groups, as well as individual counseling, for people across Pasco County. Groups for parents, children ages 6 to 12 and teens ages 12 to 17 are also available. For times, dates and locations, call (352) 567-6100, (813) 780-1235 or (727) 844-3946.
Breast cancer: Meetings are at 6 p.m. every other Thursday at the Florida Cancer Institute — New Hope, 8763 River Crossing Blvd., New Port Richey. For dates, call (727) 842-8411, ext. 150.
Caregivers: 10 to 11:30 a.m. Wednesdays. Atria Baypoint Village, 7927 State Road 52, Hudson. Counselors from Gulfside Regional Hospice provide support and information for anyone caring for an elderly or ill person. Call (727) 845-5707 or visit www.GRHospice.org.
Celiac disease and gluten-free eating: 9 a.m. to noon the first Saturday of each month. Shoreline Cafe at Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point, 14000 Fivay Road, Hudson. Get recipes and information on area stores and restaurants. Call Don or Margaret at (727) 844-5106.
Codependents anonymous: 10 a.m. Mondays. Unity Truth Center, 5844 Pine Hill Road, Port Richey. Call (727) 841-7274.
Communication disorders: The Community Chatterboxes meets every other Thursday. Community Hospital Health Care Center, 5400 School Road, New Port Richey. The class is for folks suffering from communication deficits including aphasia, apraxia and dysarthria. For dates, call (727) 845-0757.
• 2 to 3 p.m. the first Thursday of each month. Pasco Regional Medical Center, Medical Plaza I, Suite 107, off of State Road 52, Dade City. Discuss nutrition and health issues related to managing diabetes. Call (352) 521-1100, ext. 1423.
• 10 a.m. the first Saturday of each month, except December, in the modular building at Beacon Community Church, 9025 Star Trail, New Port Richey. Call Kathy at (727) 849-7827.
Epilepsy: 1:30 to 3 p.m. the second Tuesday of each month. Suncoast Epilepsy Association office in the Roe Insurance Building, 9851 S.R. 54, New Port Richey. Call (727) 375-7774 or (727) 546-2856, ext. 115.
Exercise at your own speed: 8:15 a.m. Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. United Church of Christ, 4826 Bartelt Road, Holiday. Free-will donation. Call (727) 937-1520.
Grief: Hospice offers the following grief support groups at no charge:
• 6 to 7:30 p.m. Tuesdays. Harvester Methodist Church, 2432 Collier Parkway, Land O'Lakes.
• 3 to 4 p.m. Tuesdays. Hospice, 4422 Grand Blvd., Trouble Creek Square, New Port Richey.
• 2 to 3 p.m. Mondays. St. Joseph Catholic Church, 38710 5th Ave., Zephyrhills.
• 2 to 3 p.m. the first and third Thursdays of the month. Our Lady of the Rosary Catholic Church, 2348 Collier Parkway, Land O'Lakes.
•2 p.m. the first Tuesday of each month. Pasco Regional, Medical Plaza I, Suite 108, State Road 52, Dade City. Call Angela at (813) 245-2372.
Call 1-800-486-8784 or visit hphospice.org for information.
Hispanic Alzheimer's caregivers: 6:30-8 p.m. every second Thursday of the month. Our Lady of the Rosary Church, 2348 Collier Parkway, Land O'Lakes. For Hispanic caregivers and family members of folks with Alzheimer's disease. (727) 578-2558, ext. 126.
Multiple sclerosis groups:
• The West Pasco Multiple Sclerosis Self-help Group meets from 1 to 3 p.m. the last Tuesday of each month. Community Hospital Healthcare Center, 5400 School Road, New Port Richey. Call (727) 372-1568.
• 3 p.m. the first Thursday of each month. Wellness Center, Florida Hospital Zephyrhills, 7050 Gall Blvd., Zephyrhills. Call (813) 782-9306.
Nervous disorders: 2 to 4 p.m. Tuesdays. The Parish Center, St. Michael's Church, 8014 State Road 52, Hudson. Call (727) 815-8739 or visit www.LowSelfHelpSystems.org.
Prostate cancer: 5-6 p.m. the third Thursday of the month. Florida Cancer Institute-New Hope, 8763 River Crossing Blvd., New Port Richey. Call (727) 842-8411.
Sleep apnea clinic: 1 p.m. Mondays. Morton Plant North Bay Hospital, 6600 Madison St., New Port Richey. Information on continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) and bi-level positive airway pressure (BIPAP) treatments. Call 1-800-940-5151 and select option 4.
• The Gulfcoast North Area Health Education Center offers free Quit Smoking Now support groups on Tuesdays. For locations, dates and times, call (813) 929-1000, ext. 213.
• The Pasco County Health Department has a Quit Smoking Group that meets from 1 to 3 p.m. Mondays at 10841 Little Road, New Port Richey. Free nicotine patches for a limited time. Call (727) 861-5250 ext. 279.
Stroke support group: 2 to 4 p.m. the third Thursday of each month. Orchard Ridge Care and Rehabilitation Center, 4927 Vorhees Road, New Port Richey. Call (727) 844-7575.
Tai chi for those with limited mobility: 2:15 p.m. Tuesdays through December. Westminster Presbyterian Church, 4125 U.S. 19 N., New Port Richey. $4. Call Karen at (727) 849-4905.
Weight loss: TOPS, a weight support group, meets 8:30 to 10 a.m. Tuesdays. Zephyrhills Wesleyan Church, 38924 C Ave. Call (813) 780-6696. A second group meets at 9 a.m. Wednesdays at the Jasmine Lakes Clubhouse, 7137 Jasmine Blvd., Port Richey. Call (727) 869-1747.