• Vendors are needed for Springstead High School's flea markets, from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. April 16 and 23 and May 7 and 14 in the parking lot at Springstead Theatre, 3300 Mariner Blvd., Spring Hill. Vendor spaces are $10 and include two car spaces. For information or to sign up, call Greg at (352) 683-3528.
• Vendors are needed for American Legion Post 186's flea market from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. April 23, 12091 Cortez Blvd., Spring Hill. Vendor spaces are $10. For information, call Fran at (352) 540-8647.
• Hole sponsors are being sought for the youth ministry of First United Methodist Church of Spring Hill's second annual Fore the Kids golf tournament April 30 at Brooksville Country Club, 23446 Links Drive, Brooksville. Proceeds will support summer mission trips for the youth ministry. For information, contact Scott Funkhouser at (813) 966-5835 or [email protected]
• Kid-friendly vendors are being sought for Oak Hill Hospital's Kids Safety Fair from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. May 7 in the hospital's North Tower visitor parking lot, 11375 Cortez Blvd., Spring Hill. The fair is sponsored by the Pediatric Emergency Room. There is no fee to participate. Vendor forms are due by 5 p.m. April 22. Vendors must bring their own table, tent, chairs and other items and are encouraged to provide something free for kids, such as a game, healthy treat or stickers. Free hot dogs, drinks and snacks will be distributed to vendors and all attendees, courtesy of Oak Hill Hospital's food and nutrition services. Setup begins at 10 a.m. and must be completed at 10:45 a.m. Cleanup begins at 2 p.m. For information, call (352) 597-6317 or send email to [email protected]
• Vendors and sponsors are being sought for the third annual Hernando County Food Truck Fiesta from 5 to 9 p.m. May 13 at Weeki Wachee High School, 12150 Vespa Way, north of Weeki Wachee. The event includes a night of food trucks and music by local high school bands and choral groups, free games and activities and the Hernando's Got Talent show. A portion of proceeds will benefit the Chamber Education Training Association. To register for the talent competition, call Dawn Badami at (352) 796-0697. Vendor discounts for chamber members. To register, visit hernandochamber.com/events.
• Vendors are needed for Hernando County's fifth annual Autism Fest from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. June 25 at Springstead High School, 3300 Mariner Blvd., Spring Hill. The event will include live music, a game truck, bounce houses, kids activities and games, food, face painting, raffles and other activities. For information, call Jason Rhodes at (352) 410-3332 or Nerissa Ortiz at (352) 688-9622.