Vendors and crafters are needed for the following nonprofit events:
• Sponsors are needed for the Humane Society of the Nature Coast's seventh annual Cause Fore Paws golf tournament on April 1 at Brooksville Country Club, 23446 Links Drive, Brooksville. Sponsorships level include: Hole in One presenting sponsor, $3,000; Eagle gold sponsor, $1,000; Birdie silver sponsor, $500; Par bronze sponsor, $250, and One Putt hole sponsor, $100. For information, call (352) 796-2711 or visit humanrescue.org. Proceeds benefit the care of homeless pets at the shelter.
• Vendors are needed for Springstead High School's flea markets, from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. April 2, 9 and 23, and May 7 and 14 in the parking lot at Springstead Theatre, 3300 Mariner Blvd., Spring Hill. Vendor spaces are $10 and include two car spaces. For information or to sign up, call Greg at (352) 683-3528.
• Hole sponsors are needed for the Youth Ministry of First United Methodist Church of Spring Hill's Fore the Kids second annual golf tournament on April 30 at Brooksville Country Club, 23446 Links Drive, Brooksville. Proceeds support summer mission trips for the youth ministry. For information, contact Scott Funkhouser at (813) 966-5835 or [email protected]
• Kid-friendly vendors are needed for Oak Hill Hospital's Kids Safety Fair from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. May 7 in the hospital's North Tower visitor parking lot, 11375 Cortez Blvd., Spring Hill. The fair is sponsored by the Pediatric Emergency Room. There is no fee to participate. Vendor forms are due by 5 p.m. April 22. Vendors must bring their own table, tent, chairs and other items and are encouraged to provide something free for kids, such as a game, healthy treat or stickers. Free hot dogs, drinks and snacks will be distributed to vendors and all attendees, courtesy of Oak Hill Hospital's food and nutrition services. Set-up begins at 10 a.m. and must be completed at 10:45 a.m. Cleanup begins at 2 p.m. For information, call (352) 597-6317 or send email to [email protected]
• Vendors and sponsors are being sought for the Hernando County Food Truck Fiesta from 5 to 9 p.m. May 13 at Weeki Wachee High School, 12150 Vespa Way, north of Weeki Wachee. The event includes a night of food trucks and music by local high school bands and choral groups, free games and activities and the Hernando's Got Talent show. A portion of proceeds will benefit the Chamber Education Training Association. To register for the talent competition, call Dawn Badami at (352) 796-0697. Vendor discounts for chamber members. To register, visit hernandochamber.com/events.