Vendors and crafters are needed for the following nonprofit events:
• Vendors are needed for American Legion Auxiliary Unit 186's yard sale from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. Oct. 24 at the post, 12091 Cortez Blvd., Spring Hill. Proceeds will benefit the auxiliary's programs to help veterans and their families. Tables spaces are $10; bring your own table. For information, call Millie at (352) 799-1545 or Fran at (352) 540-8647.
• Family and animal-friendly vendors, as well as sponsorships, are needed for Barktoberfest, presented by the Rotary Club of Spring Hill Central, from noon to 3 p.m. Oct. 31 at Rotary Centennial Park, 10375 Sandlor St., Spring Hill. Vendor spots are 10- by 10-foot outdoor spaces with no electricity. Barktoberfest will feature a costume contest for dogs and their owners, as well as an ugliest cute dog contest. Proceeds will benefit the Rotary Foundation of Spring Hill Central, which supports the dog park and other local charities. The event is free and open to the public. Parking is $1. For information, send email to SHCrotary@outlook.org.
• Vendors are needed for the inaugural Florida Agriculture and Wildlife Expo, which will take place from Nov. 5 to 8 at 11077 Ponce de Leon Blvd., Brooksville. Vendors should tie in with Hernando County and Florida agriculture and wildlife, including heritage, culture and community. Vendor spaces, 10 by 10 feet, are $200 for all four days. (352) 462-3831 or send email to email@example.com.
• Food vendors and business exhibitors are needed for the first Hernando Music Fest, "A Celebration of Music," from noon to 8 p.m. Nov. 7 and from 1 to 6 p.m. Nov. 8 at Tom Varn Park, 306 Darby Lane, Brooksville. The family-friendly event will feature more than 10 bands and music acts, a children's music activities tent, food and beverages. Free admission; $5 for parking. Bring your own chair or blanket. For applications, contact Jan Knowles at (352) 279-5182 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For information, visit hernandoarts.org.
• Artisan, crafters, exhibitors and business vendors are needed for the first Hernando County Pie Festival from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Nov. 7 at the Hernando County Fairgrounds, 6436 N Broad St., Brooksville. To secure a booth, vendors interested in participating should send email to Simplyeventsfl@yahoo.com.
• Vendors, bands and sponsors are needed for the Pay It Forward Farm's annual Playing it Forward Music Festival fundraiser from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Nov. 7 at Crews Lake Wilderness Park, 16739 Crews Lake Drive, Shady Hills. The event will include live bands, kids play and creative areas, and food and other vendors. The Pay It Forward Farm, in Spring Hill, is a local nonprofit organization that assists single mothers and their children. For information, contact Christine Collins, director, at (727) 378-5331 or email@example.com.
• Vendors with dog-related items are needed for the All Breed Dog Show, Obedience and Rally Trials from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Nov. 7 and 8 at Florida Classic Park, 5360 Lockhart Road, east of Brooksville. Admission is free. Parking is $5. For information, visit roccridgehounds.com.
• Artisans and crafters who make Christian family-oriented crafts are needed for the Canterbury Festival from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Nov. 14 at St. Andrew's Episcopal Church, 2301 Deltona Blvd., Spring Hill. Vendors (no food) are also needed. Food and refreshments, provided by the church, will be available for sale. Outdoor booths (12- by 12) are $20 (no electric). Bring your own table. Proceeds will benefit the church's outreach ministry. For information, email Debbie Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (727) 277-0963.
• Vendor tables are available for High Point Garden Club's annual Plant & Craft Bazaar from 8 am. to 1 p.m. Nov. 14 at the High Point Community Center, 12249 Club House Road, High Point. Tables are free for High Point residents and $10 for non-residents. For information, call (352) 597-2397 or (352) 597-1409.
• Artisans, crafters, food and merchandise vendors are needed for Crescent Community Clinic's Thanksgiving Quarter Auction, which will take place from 1 to 5 p.m. Nov. 15 at VFW Post 10209, 14736 Edward Noll Drive, Spring Hill. For vendor information, contact Laura Daniel at (352) 263-5683 or email@example.com.
• Artists and crafters are needed for the Art by the Lake event, sponsored by the Spring Hill Art League and Hernando County Parks and Recreation, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Nov. 21 and 22 at the Lake House, 1202 Kenlake Ave., Spring Hill. The juried and judged show will include a $1,000 Best in Show, and monetary awards for first and second places. Fees are $125 juried fine art and crafts, $65 non-juried crafts. Spaces available in 10- by 10, and 10- by 20 size and electricity available upon request. For information, visit springhillartleague.com or call Marilyn Schaeffer at (352) 556-5640 or Carol Babicz at (352) 596-1015.
• Vendors, including retail, artists, crafts, church/nonprofit, food and commercial business, are needed for the ChristKindl Arts and Crafts Festival, hosted by the GFWC Historic Brooksville Woman's Club, from 11 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Dec. 12 at S Main Street and Hendricks Avenue in downtown Brooksville. The street will be closed from the clubhouse, 131 S Main St., to Lamar Avenue. The festival, which will include German and European traditions with international flair and local charm, will be held immediately after the annual Brooksville Christmas Parade and will include German foods, music, dancing, hot mulled wine, local craft beer, handcrafts, artisans and local retailers. Vendors must provide a 10- by 10-foot tent with weights. No electricity will be provided. Booth rentals booked prior to Aug. 31 receive discounts. For a list of prices, terms, rules and regulations, call Georgia, (727) 243-7952 or visit gfwcbrooksvillewomansclub.org/.