Vendors and crafters are needed for the following nonprofit events:
• Vendors are needed for Springstead High School's flea markets, which will be from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. April 2, 9 and 23, and May 7 and 14 in the parking lot at Springstead Theatre, 3300 Mariner Blvd., Spring Hill. Vendor spaces are $10 and include two car spaces. For information or to sign up, call Greg at (352) 683-3528.
• Vendors are being sought for Charles E. Murray American Legion Post 186's yard sales, from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. March 19 and 26 at 12091 Cortez Blvd. Spring Hill. For information, call Carole at (352) 596-1015, Barbara at (352) 600-9784 or Joanne at (352) 686-0364. Vendor spaces are $10.
• Vendors and crafters are needed for St. Joan of Arc Columbiettes Auxiliary 11317's Craft and Vendor Fair from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. March 19 at St. Joan of Arc Catholic Church, 13485 Spring Hill Drive, Spring Hill. First come, first served in order to avoid duplicate products. Eight-foot tables are $20 and include two chairs. Donations of door prizes are needed. Food and drinks will be available for purchase throughout the day. For information, contact Ellen, (352) 515-0380 or [email protected]
• Sponsors are needed for the Humane Society of the Nature Coast's seventh annual Cause Fore Paws golf tournament on April 1 at Brooksville Country Club, 23446 Links Drive, Brooksville. Sponsorships level include: Hole in One presenting sponsor, $3,000; Eagle gold sponsor, $1,000; Birdie silver sponsor, $500; Par bronze sponsor, $250, and One Putt hole sponsor, $100. For information, call (352) 796-2711 or visit humanrescue.org. Proceeds benefit the care and welfare of homeless pets at the shelter.
• Hole sponsors are needed for the Youth Ministry of First United Methodist Church of Spring Hill's Fore the Kids second annual golf tournament on April 30 at Brooksville Country Club, 23446 Links Drive, Brooksville. Proceeds support summer mission trips for the youth ministry. For information, contact Scott Funkhouser at (813) 966-5835 or [email protected]