SEMINOLE — The City Council, firefighters, teen board and the Seminole Boy Scouts/West Central Florida Council are sponsoring the city's third annual canned goods drive. Can-It 2011 begins Nov. 1 and ends Dec. 15. All products will be donated to Aldersgate United Methodist Church, which will distribute them to area residents and church food pantries.
Canned goods can be dropped off at the following locations:
• Seminole City Hall, 9199 113 St. N (drop box in lobby)
• Seminole Chamber of Commerce, 8400 113th St. N
• Seminole Garden Florist & Party Store, 13030 Park Blvd. N
• Barnhorn Financials, 8338 Seminole Blvd., Suite C (in the back of the building)
• Seminole Gardens Apartments auditorium, 8324 112th St. N
• Hottin's Trophies, 9275 Park Blvd. N
• Dr. Sandra Lilo's dental office, 8300 113th St. N
• Ambrosia Spa & Salon, 10333 Seminole Blvd., Suites 1 and 2
• Centratel/Telephone Systems, 11193 Seminole Blvd.
For information, call Seminole council member Leslie Waters at 391-0204, ext. 102.