The following Thanksgiving dinners and events are scheduled in the coming days:
• Love Your Neighbor's annual Thanksgiving Dinner, 2 to 4 p.m. Sunday, at Faith Evangelical Presbyterian Church, 200 Mount Fair Ave., Brooksville. Donations of turkeys or other items for the meal are welcome, as well as baskets of food that will be given out at a later date. Volunteers and cash donations are welcome. Call John Callea at (352) 428-9434.
• Community Thanksgiving Dinner, 6 to 8 p.m. Monday, Jerome Brown Community Center, 99 Jerome Brown Place, Brooksville. The dinner is free, but reservations are required by today. Along with a turkey dinner with trimmings, the event will include entertainment by Christian comedian/magician Dwayne Hill and an original multimedia production, Decision Eternity. RSVP to JoAnn at (352) 345-7285. The event is sponsored by Christian Life Assembly of God of Spring Hill and the Jesus and Me Ministry.
• The West Hernando Christian Ministerial Association will host a Community Thanksgiving Service at 7 p.m. Tuesday at Christian Life Assembly of God, 13065 Jacqueline Road, Spring Hill. The event includes pastors and congregations from various area churches. Pastors will be asked to stand and give thanks. Immediately after the service, there will be refreshments and fellowship. For information, call (352) 597-1139.
• Spring Hill Turkey Trot, 7 to 8 a.m. Nov. 24, Anderson Snow Park, 1360 Anderson Snow Drive, Spring Hill. All ages are welcome to participate in this free workout along the Suncoast Trail. Teens and children participating must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. The event is hosted by the Hernando County Recreation Department in conjunction with GIME Fitness/Hernando Health Experience. For information, call Kim at (352) 428-6368 or the Recreation Department at (352) 754-4031.
• Thanksgiving Day meals, provided by Building a Foundation Through the Product of My Environment, will be offered to the homeless and those in need on Nov. 24 at the former Goodwill store, 1254 Broad St., Brooksville. Breakfast will be from 9 to 11 a.m., and dinner will be offered 3 to 6 p.m., while food lasts. The free event is co-sponsored by Get Healthy Brooksville and Hungry in Hernando. For information, call (352) 346-9172 or (352) 942-7840.
• Feed the Five Thousand, a free Thanksgiving dinner, will be from 1:30 to 4:30 p.m. Nov. 24 at True Holiness Church of Jesus Christ, 15500 Wiscon Road, Brooksville. The event is held in partnership with Springs of Life Church, the African-American Spring Hill Cemetery Association, Paul and Jerry's Storage, Neighborhood Council 34606 and Eagle Scout Joshua Poland. For information, call Sonia Lynch-Dillard at (352) 279-8313 or Sandra Paulin at (352) 279-5837.