1. Odyssey DP VII LLC: Conditional plat approval for Parkway Self Storage. Between State Road 50 and Wiscon Road, one-quarter mile east of the intersection of SR 50 and Wiscon.
2. Norino & Balsam Properties LLC: Rezoning from agricultural residential to general commercial. At the south end of Hallcrest Avenue, about 160 feet south of Fairbanks Road.
3. Hernando County Radio Control Club: Special exception use permit for a place of public assembly. South side of Benes Roush Road, about 2,370 feet south of Ayers Road.
4. The Coffee Workshop Inc.: Conditional use permit for a concession trailer. Northwest corner of U.S. 19 and Pine Forest Drive.
5. Melvin W. Johnson: Rezoning from residential to commercial. Southwest corner Boston Avenue and U.S. 19.
6. Gerard E. and Lori J. Levesque: Rezoning from agricultural to residential and agricultural/residential. West side of Lockhart Road, about 1,500 feet south of State Road 50.
7. Lincoln Trust Co.: Rezoning from planned development project/single family to planned development project/rural with limited agricultural/residential uses and a deviation from the subdivision access policy.
8. Tazyeen Hasan: Rezoning from agricultural to office professional. North side of County Line Road, about 600 feet from U.S. 41.
9. The Richman Group of Florida Inc.: Master plan revision and rezoning from planned development project/multifamily to planned development project/office professional with a congregate care facility and a reduction in setbacks. East side of Emerson Road, about 1,200 feet south of Cortez Boulevard.
10. Wesleyan Bible Conference Association: Master plan revision on property zoned combined planned development project to add travel trailer units and provide a resident storage facility. Northwest end of Redbud Lane, about 2,250 feet north of State Road 50.
11. Jim Trefz, HTH Development LLC: Rezoning from agricultural to combined planned development project to include recreational vehicles and park models. Intersection of Ancient Trail and U.S. 41.
12. Brooksville LLC — Richard J. Clesen, manager: Rezoning from highway commercial and planned development project/general highway commercial to combined planned development project with a reduction in setbacks, and waiver of the frontage road. Northwest corner of Cortez Boulevard and Emerson Road.
13. Jeryl D. Weithorn and Mark Weithorn: Rezoning from planned development project/general commercial to planned development project/general commercial with limited highway commercial uses, a reduction in setbacks and a waiver of the frontage road. South side of State Road 50, about 680 feet west of Spring Lake Highway.
Hernando is a fast-growing county with a lot of building activity. It can be difficult to keep up with what's going on in your neighborhood or near your place of business. This
feature is designed to help keep you informed, in case you want to appear before public
officials and ask questions or comment on a particular project. We will publish the map
and proposed projects before each county Planning and Zoning Commission
meeting and before each land-use meeting of the County Commission. The
Planning and Zoning Commission typically makes recommendations to the County Commission, which then makes the final decision on projects. Here are the items on the agenda for Monday's
meeting of the Planning and Zoning Commission. The meeting begins at 9 a.m. in the County Commission chambers at the Hernando County Government Center, 20 N Main St., Brooksville.