• May 6: Progress reports
• May 25: Last day of school for high school seniors.
• May 30: Memorial Day. No school.
• Millennium Academy, a K-12 private school at 10005 Ridge Road, New Port Richey, will present a multi-activity/entertainment program, "Soar! Celebrating the Triumph of the Human Spirit," at 6:30 p.m. May 4 and 6 and at 2 p.m. May 7. Tickets are $25 for the VIP gala show on May 4, $15 for the May 6 performance and $7 for the matinee performance May 7. Tickets may be purchased at millenniumacademy.us or call (727) 845-8150.
• Mittye P. Locke Elementary will host an Art Night at 5:30 p.m. May 5 at the school, 4339 Evans Ave., New Port Richey. The event will showcase a 30-minute Odyssey of the Mind team performance as a fundraiser for the team's trip to the World Finals in May at Iowa State University. Donations will be accepted in lieu of an admission charge. Checks must be made out to Mittye P. Locke Elementary School, with "Odyssey of the Mind World Finals Team" on the memo line. The team has also created a GoFundMe page to assist with fundraising efforts. For information, contact Tisha Newton at (727) 458-9690.
• Zephyrhills High School Art Show, 5 to 8 p.m. May 6 at the school, 6335 12th St., Zephyrhills. Advanced Placement students will curate the exhibit, comprised of various levels of artistic ability in painting, drawing, ceramics, sculpture, digital art and photography. Light refreshments will be provided. Select art pieces and ZHS Art Club T-shirts will be available for purchase.
Center for the Arts at River Ridge, 11646 Town Center Road, New Port Richey, (727) 774-7381.
• Mitchell High Drama will present Cole Porter's Anything Goes at 7:30 p.m. Friday and Saturday and at 2 p.m. Sunday . Tickets are $10 in advance, $12 on the day of the show and $15 for preferred seating. Advance tickets may be purchased at the Mitchell High front office. Call (727) 774-9200.
• Gulf Middle drama presents Hairspray at 7 p.m. May 5-6, and 2 and 7 p.m. May 7.
Center for the Arts at Wesley Chapel, 30651 Wells Road, (813) 794-8772, cfawc.pasco.k12.fl.us.
• Wesley Chapel High Student Film Festival, 12:50 p.m. Friday.
• New River Elementary concert, 7 p.m. May 3.
• Countryside Montessori concert, 7 p.m. May 4.
• Land O'Lakes High band concert, 7 p.m. May 5.
• Wesley Chapel High dance showcase, 7 p.m. May 6 and 2 and 7 p.m. May 7.
• Kindergarten pre-registration is scheduled for May 2 at all district elementary schools. Families interested in pre-registering their children should contact the school in their area for details about orientation activities and times. A list of schools with addresses and phone numbers can be found at pasco.k12.fl.us/schools. A link to school attendance boundaries also can be found on this page.
Kindergarten pre-registration requirements: Child must be 5 years old on or before Sept. 1, 2016; child's birth certificate or other proof of birth date; health examination (HRS Form 3040); HRS certificate of immunization; proof of Florida residency (current utility bill, lease agreement, driver's license or state identification card). For information, call Courtney Lough, in the Office for Teaching and Learning at (727) 774-2780, (813) 794-2780 or (352) 524-2780.
• R.B. Cox Elementary School is preparing for its 90th year celebration for alumni, current students, current and former staffers, families and the Dade City community. The first event will be a kickoff on Sept. 30 at the school. Those who would like to share photos, memories or be interviewed for a montage video should send email to email@example.com. For more information, visit the Facebook page or contact Margaret "Megan" Fortunato at (352) 524-5100.
• Young Rembrandts art class, 2 to 2:55 p.m. Saturday at South Holiday Library, 4649 Mile Stretch Road, Holiday. Registration required, space is limited. For grades K-6.
• Star Wars Day, 4 to 5 p.m. May 4 at Zephyrhills Public Library, 5437 Eighth St., Zephyrhills. Dress as your favorite character and have fun celebrating something only a clone trooper wouldn't love. For tweens.
For information about events at all Pasco County library branches, go to pascolibraries.org. For information about events at the New Port Richey Public Library, go to nprlibrary.org
Send your school news to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (727) 869-6233.
Correction: For information about the 90th year celebration at R.B. Cox Elementary School, call (352) 524-5100. An incorrect phone number, supplied by the school district, was published in a previous version of this article.