Monday is the deadline to register to vote or change your party affiliation for the Aug. 26 primary elections.
To register, you must:
• Be a U.S. citizen
• Be a Florida resident
• Be at least 18 years old
• Not be adjudicated mentally incapacitated with respect to voting in Florida or any other state
• Not have been convicted of a felony without your civil rights having been restored.
To register, you must provide your current Florida driver's license number or Florida identification card number. If you don't have one of those, you must provide the last four digits of your Social Security Number.
The deadline to register is 5 p.m. Monday. For details and to see your sample ballot, go to the website of your county's supervisor of elections.
• Hillsborough: votehillsborough.org
• Pinellas: votepinellas.com
• Pasco: pascovotes.com
• Hernando: hernandovotes.com