Incoming Gov. Rick Scott started celebrating his inauguration with a two-day, campaign-style tour around the state last week. The festivities continue today and Tuesday in Tallahassee. (Events are private except where noted.)
• Salute to Women in Leadership Breakfast, 8:30 a.m. to 10 a.m., Florida State University, Alumni Hall Grand Ballroom.
• A Tribute to the First Lady: Honoring Ann Scott, noon to 1:30 p.m., the Mary Brogan Museum of Art and Science.
• Military Appreciation: Honoring Those Who Serve, 2 p.m. to 4 p.m., Leon County Civic Center Arena. (Open to the public.)
• Forging a Path to Prosperity Reception, 5 p.m. to 6:30 p.m., Goodwood Museum and Gardens.
• Celebrating Florida's Future Youth Concert, 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m., Leon County Civic Center Arena. (Open to the public.)
• Friends of the Inaugural Candle Light Dinner, 8 p.m. to 10 p.m., Mission San Luis.
• Inaugural Prayer Breakfast, 8 a.m. to 10 a.m., Florida A&M University, Al Lawson Jr. Multipurpose Center.
• Swearing-In Ceremony, 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., Old Capitol, 400 S Monroe St. (Open to the public.)
• The Governor's Let's Get to Work Leadership Luncheon, 12:30 p.m. to 2 p.m., the Capitol, 22nd Floor.
• Inaugural Parade, 2:15 p.m. to 4:15 p.m., Monroe Street. (Open to the public.)
• Governor's Mansion Open House, 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m., Governor's Mansion. (Open to the public.)
• Celebrating Florida's 45th Governor Inaugural Ball, 7 p.m., Leon County Civic Center, 505 W Pensacola St. (tickets can be purchased for $95 at flinaugural tickets.com/public.php).