ST. PETERSBURG — A police raid at 6921 Meadowlawn Drive N on Tuesday night resulted in the seizure of marijuana, crack cocaine and prescription drugs and eight arrests on drug and prostitution charges, according to police.
The raid was conducted by the St. Petersburg police vice and narcotics unit and the street crimes unit, who served a search warrant at the home about 7:21 p.m.
Detectives said they seized less than an ounce of of marijuana, 0.07 ounces of crack cocaine and an undisclosed amount of prescription medications. According to arrest reports, several people linked to the house are accused of selling drugs to undercover detectives, offering to sell them drugs or offering to perform sex acts for money.
According to police, those arrested were:
• Gregory B. Bullard, 46, of Pensacola, was arrested on two counts of sale of cocaine, two counts of possession of cocaine, possession of crack cocaine, possession of marijuana and operating a drug house. He is being held in the Pinellas County jail in lieu of $21,150 bail.
• David A. Anderson, 43, of Belleair Bluffs, was arrested on a charge of possession of cocaine with intent to sell. He was released from jail Wednesday after posting $10,000 bond.
• Leon Capehart, 46, of St. Petersburg, was arrested on a charge of possession of cocaine with intent to sell. He is being held in the county jail in lieu of $10,000 bail.
• Brian S. Sick, 24, of St. Petersburg, was arrested on a charge of possession of cocaine and a charge of violating his probation on a previous arrest for grand theft in Hillsborough County. He is being held without bond.
• Aubrey A. Amadio, 25, of St. Petersburg, was arrested on charges of sale of cocaine, possession of cocaine and possession of roxicodone. She is being held in the county jail in lieu of $4,000 bail.
• Suzanne G. Peck, 49, of St. Petersburg, was arrested on one count of sale of cocaine, possession of cocaine and trafficking in oxycodone. She is being held in the county jail in lieu of $62,000 bail.
• Melissa A. Daleo, 43, of St. Petersburg, was arrested on charges of possession of a controlled substance, sale or delivery of a controlled substance and felony prostitution. She is being held in lieu of $12,500 bail.
• Cassady C. Catolico, 29, of Parrish, was arrested on a misdemeanor charge of prostitution and released Wednesday after posting $250 bond.