ST. PETERSBURG — Officers arrested six men and seized 15 pounds of marijuana and $7,649 in cash in a Wednesday raid of a home on 10th Street S, according to St. Petersburg police.
It was the city's second drug house raid in a 24-hour span, this one taking place 1½ miles from the Tuesday night raid that police said also turned up marijuana and cash and resulted in four arrests in a house on 13th Street S. Police said the raids are not connected.
In Wednesday's raid, police said they served a search warrant at 1030 10th St. S at 5:40 p.m. They found the drugs, the cash and a loaded .45-caliber semi-automatic pistol, police said. That's why police said two men also face charges of being a felon in possession of a firearm.
Police said these men were arrested in the raid:
• Anthony Marquis Dixon, 23, of 1427 12th Ave. S, was charged with possession of cocaine and marijuana. He was released on bail Thursday.
• Rashod Desmond Flowers, 30, of 1018 10th Ave. S, was charged with being a felon in possession of a firearm, possession of marijuana and operating a drug house. He was being held in the Pinellas County jail Thursday in lieu of $15,150 bail.
• William Marvin Gaye, 36, of 1021 Eighth Ave. S, was charged with possession of marijuana. He was released from jail on his own recognizance.
• Dontrail Lamar Jackson, 29, of 1505 12th Ave. S, was charged with being a felon in possession of a firearm, possession of marijuana with the intent to sell, operating a drug house and violating his probation. He is being held without bond.
• Terrell Lynn Jackson, 30, was charged with possession of marijuana and was released on bail.
• Alfreddie McGhee, 48, of 1412 13th Ave. S, was charged with possession of marijuana and released on bail.
Follow This Just In on Twitter.